Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got mine from ShoeChapter also. They are slated to get here on the 30th. The owner kept in contact with me the whole time, great guy. Definitely recommend their site. 

Shoe Chapter's pre order wasn't $180. Mine ordered only came out to $155 shipped from Denmark...
google currency converter must be off then ... said 1000 dkk was $180 .. unless they do some kinda markoff for US

dont have my size anyway, heres the link ... says $180.90 USD tho (shipped to my state is $200)

http://www.shoechapter.com/index.php/pre-order-asics-gel-lyte-3-grey-cap-17.html

smaller sizes

http://www.shoechapter.com/index.php/pre-order-asics-gel-lyte-3-grey-cap-7.html

Last edited:
Shoe Chapter's pre order wasn't $180. Mine ordered only came out to $155 shipped from Denmark...

Man, I should've pre-ordered from there also. Didn't know where you all were getting them from. I feel like $155 isn't too bad for those. Hope I can get my hands on some when they hit here.

Got mine from ShoeChapter also. They are slated to get here on the 30th. The owner kept in contact with me the whole time, great guy. Definitely recommend their site. 

Shoe chapter, I preordered them
I thought about getting a pair from there but that $180 had me sayin no ... I know a cpl other spots at $170, but I wanna hold out for that retail

Yeah the owner answered all my emails, defiantly a good business.

And my preorder came out to like $170 shipped.

Worth the extra money to me especially since they are going to get here even earlier then the original date

Did PYS get a restock of the bait rings pack?
nerd.gif
Those statues are pretty cool. I'm a Marvel fan, but I didn't really dig any of those colorways.

Last edited:
kith just tweeted they got a "handful" of the brick gt2s in the brooklyn store.. in-store only of course

Word the 2012 Summer Olympics Bait pack didn't quite pan out. They sold out on bait site, but sat and has been decaying in pys warehouse ever since.

"My goal is to obtain more asics gel lyte iii & v's models than my whole jordan collection. So i have 31 more pairs to cop." #AsicsLove

Back
Top Bottom