Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The more I see black and tans, the more I want em.... I just might end up snagging sooner or later. I hope no one minds.

I agree im a college student and I still buy shoes like no other. While some spend money on unnessecary stuff I budget for shoes. Everyone likes to do something with their money and mines is buying shoes.
I agree. I budgeted for shoes and it was inversly related to my "extra-curricular activities" budget. in 2009 they released all those ****** banana shaped VIs and I had a lot to spend. In 2012 they released all those IVs and I was broke all the time :lol:

if you have the money and are paying all your bills I see no problem. I've purchased about ten this year, might get to 30 by the end
You purchased 10 this year and are planning to purchase 20 in the next 8 weeks?

Is 12.5 rare in these??. Some spots ive seen have 12.5 in the blk/tan but for the most part no one has it. I dnt wanna grab a 13 and it be slippin all off my foot
12.5 is rare in any shoe. These are not made in Nike/Jordan/Adidas numbers

In Europe there are more 12.5s because that's a UK 11.5
I know this is sarcasm but it still makes no sense

Last edited:
Euro 11.5 is a 46 which registers as US 12.5 thats not sarcasm ive seen many of their sites have it listed.

Yeah EB just tweeted they had UCs ... wonder why they didnt initially

I agree. I budgeted for shoes and it was inversly related to my "extra-curricular activities" budget. in 2009 they released all those ****** banana shaped VIs and I had a lot to spend. In 2012 they released all those IVs and I was broke all the time :lol:
You purchased 10 this year and are planning to purchase 20 in the next 8 weeks?
12.5 is rare in any shoe. These are not made in Nike/Jordan/Adidas numbers
I know this is sarcasm but it still makes no sense
started buying considerably more these past few months so yes

Anyone know of anymore upcoming colorways of the glV? I'm really diggin the model. I like some of the colorways, just nothing I'd really wear...

Maybe they'll drop something like this...

The more I see black and tans, the more I want em.... I just might end up snagging sooner or later. I hope no one minds.
no, you're not allowed to buy it.

mayor of nyc: why you asking why people not spending $175 on a GR, then continue to say buying 30 pairs in a year is stupid, foh dude

Same, went to extra butter store in person and they said they sold their whole stock online smh. I thought stores hold their local customers first.
That's in Europe mostly, over here it don't matter

Any other stores releasing the UC's online soon? I guess I was just too slow for EB, B & W's, etc.

Back
Top Bottom