Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread after this weekend. Bank account: -$220.00 lol. In the past week I've copped the Santas, 2 pairs of Rudolphs (accidentally doubled up trying to ensure I got a pair in case one store cancelled), the Elfs, and now the maroon and grey GL3's. The wallet says ouchy, but the feets say oowee.

Regarding colors, I would probably go with the muted color because to me the Santa's are a bit duller red in person, I'm guessing its' the texture of the suede. Kind of like how the Baits were duller in person. The camera doesn't normally catch that ashy look.

Maroon/Burgundy 
pimp.gif

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=21207

Grey/Navy

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=21208

GTII

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=21209
snagged the last 8.5 in the GT2s.  repped!

Well.. i was too late to the party on the premier link... someone posted before me.. lol... good luck to anyone trying to get a pair.. Also the pictures in premier seem more true to life colors than what kith had... I might be wrong though..

Last edited:
I stated none of these recent drops appealed to me but lookin at premier's maroon pics im diggin em .. kith's pics made them look more red, if still available by thursday ill pick up or from somewhere else

got my UC's from EB today. Quality isn't up to par, and they're a bit underwhelming. We'll see if i decide to keep em or trade em away :/
my thoughts exactly. im glad i could check em out IRL.

grey suede had a few marks, black suede was ashy. 3m around stripes was cut extremely sloppy.

really sucks cuz i was in love with the colorblocking from first pics i saw.

I passed, putting the funds towards some copperheads hopefully

Did anyone get a shipping confirm from Hanon x onisuka tiger Wildcats yet? and how long it would take for it get to the US?

Well.. i was too late to the party on the premier link... someone posted before me.. lol... good luck to anyone trying to get a pair.. Also the pictures in premier seem more true to life colors than what kith had... I might be wrong though..
Kith's pictures are inconsistent but tend to be oversaturated, making the colors bolder and brighter. Just look at these two pictures they took of the Santas. The top looks like a brighter red than the bottom. You can especially see how the gold looks different. For artsy pictures, I don't mind the saturation, but for product pictures I want the pictures to match what they look like in person. If they look ashy, then capture that in the pictures.

Has anyone found GR's to fit a bit tighter fitting than RF releases? I hear that the GR GL3's come a bit more snug than RF. Trying to see I can get fit into TTS without have to .5 size up.

None of these pairs appeal to me
frown.gif
come to think of it, Urban Camos are the only ones I've liked this year really. I sold my Miami's because I was like, when the **** would I actually wear these?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I feel like that's the case for some of these shoes releasing...I only really like the GLV's that's coming in the new year.
Im not really feeling the aztecs either, are they a GR btw?
I'm pretty sure Aztecs are a GR. Double checking with @Robin Thicke  , my man was beasting over them a while ago 
laugh.gif

None of these pairs appeal to me :frown: come to think of it, Urban Camos are the only ones I've liked this year really. I sold my Miami's because I was like, when the **** would I actually wear these? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I feel like that's the case for some of these shoes releasing...I only really like the GLV's that's coming in the new year.

Im not really feeling the aztecs either, are they a GR btw?
I'm pretty sure Aztecs are a GR. Double checking with @Robin Thicke
 , my man was beasting over them a while ago :lol:

Lmao yea they're gr.

However upon further review, the textured toe box has downgraded my def cop to sort of want smh

My UCs finally arrived from Packer ... idk what all the gripe is about with the "quality" but my pair is clean! at least IMO

im 100% happy.

Also someone mentioned the suede upper being Navy .. is it really? I stared at it for a good 2-3 minutes and it looks black to me

(phone pic w/regular ole indoor lighting)

Went with a 12 in these, thinkin they'd be too tight been preparing to grab a 12.5 when I see em show up. I had a 12 in the blk/tan but they were way too tight even with no socks (to try on) so I figured the UCs would be too but would try it out anyway. They fit perfect!!! I grabbed a 12.5 from zappos in the blk/tan and they fit the exact same as the 12 in the UC ... sizing games like JB lol

I'll just stick with the 12 when I grab the Santas : )

Last edited:
KITH HAS THEM IN STOCK!!! I JUST GOT MY PAIR FROM THEM! LOL BTW No rope laces... I'm also surprised they didn't tweet anything.    

Last edited:
For what thats proof look at the time and date and description. If I took a pic of the shoes people would have thought I was lying. 

For what thats proof look at the time and date and description. If I took a pic of the shoes people would have thought I was lying. 
Well no one thinks youre lying though .. itd be different if you were talking about they still had shoes that released 5 years ago or something lol

Last edited:

I just want to see pictures of the kickz bro, to see how they really look... You have nothing to prove here so nobody care about your receipt^

Last edited:
i want a pair of ronnie fieg's saint alfreds, volcanos, miamis.

but these resell prices ($500)are absolutely ridiculous. if anyone has some advice for a westcoast northern californian please pm me

Ahh got you. I just don't get why they wouldn't tweet it lol I went to pick something up and walked out a happy camper. Watch them tweet it out tomorrow when they have like 2 sizes left lol

Back
Top Bottom