Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My UCs finally arrived from Packer ... idk what all the gripe is about with the "quality" but my pair is clean! at least IMO

im 100% happy.

Also someone mentioned the suede upper being Navy .. is it really? I stared at it for a good 2-3 minutes and it looks black to me

(phone pic w/regular ole indoor lighting)

Went with a 12 in these, thinkin they'd be too tight been preparing to grab a 12.5 when I see em show up. I had a 12 in the blk/tan but they were way too tight even with no socks (to try on) so I figured the UCs would be too but would try it out anyway. They fit perfect!!! I grabbed a 12.5 from zappos in the blk/tan and they fit the exact same as the 12 in the UC ... sizing games like JB lol

I'll just stick with the 12 when I grab the Santas : )
It's dark Navy, definitely not black.

Not gonna front, I wish I would have grabbed those purple gel iii's with the lime green tongue when they dropped down to $65. stock em til next summer.

greys up on urban outfitters!
Nice lookin out man...                                                                                                                                                                                                               
laugh.gif

Last edited:
DAMN SON!
Unrelated to asics, but this just reminds me of when I bought KD4 Galaxys and the idiot had the audacity to ship them same way with shipping tape all over. Box came tattered and ripped. I was like f*** this, returned it and said good luck selling it at the same price.

Hey small footers, looks like there's a 7.5 & 8.5 in the Maroon and 7.5 in the Grey/Navy sitting on Kith. 

there surely must be more than 2 shops selling the Maroon ones........but which ones?? Pulling my hair out for days now....

Look out for a random restock on a few of Saturday's pairs at Kith. (Maroon, Grey, GTII and Santa in 10.5) I got so frustrated with their horrible customer service I had them cancel the orders I had placed.

Look out for a random restock on a few of Saturday's pairs at Kith. (Maroon, Grey, GTII and Santa in 10.5) I got so frustrated with their horrible customer service I had them cancel the orders I had placed.
How'd you get the cancel through, been trying to cancel mine since yesterday.  Got no respnse through their email form twice and couldn't get anyone to answer on the cust service line all day either. Kith is ridiculous

Last edited:
Still waiting for Kith to send me some confirmation lol smh, Preimier already shipped my Rudolph. But now I'm waiting for the Santa and Elfs from Kith.

Thanks.  Now I play the waiting game.

**edit**  Well that got handled.  Stubbs took care of it with the quickness. Keep an eye out for a 12 in the GT2
lol Mr Stubbs is gonna be getting a lot of emails whenever people are experiencing problems with Kith now lol

I will def make sure to keep that email addy saved if I ever order from them

Back
Top Bottom