Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah, the burgundy GL from the Winter Pack are a really nice shoe.  Very nice suede and very good quality.  One of the best Asics releases in a while, IMO.

I've been wearing those burgandy's all week. Rested the UC's after the trip from Vegas. Surprisingly the burgandy/maroon's go with everything. It's the darker shade of red that does it. I was debating before between those and the Santa's. I think the Santa's are too bright red for me, like Toro Bravo red lol.

Been waiting to get paid, is there any sites that have maroons left in a 10-10.5 for retail? or does anyone have a pair they don't want?

Finally came in from kith! overall quite impressed. this one seems to run smaller than the rest, they're very snug

Snug from the split tongue?? But it is too tight till u encounter uncomfort? Cos I bought this as well in my normal new balance sizes. Sz 12 btw. My gel saga is sz 13 and there is quite an allowance.

This has always been my problem with ordering from FNL. Why cancel orders and then have a restock.... Makes no sense to me.

Asics are slowly becoming one of my top 5 favorite shoes. Aside from the superior comfort they give the style and durability paramount a lot of these shoes being released. The new color ways are sharpening up as well !

Back
Top Bottom