Asics Love?!? Where is it?

thats a bit extreme right off the bat
i do transactions from ebay to paypal invoice all the time. it usually saves me and the buyer money. just make sure that he is VERY specific in the invoice. that means including an exact description of the shoe, shipping method, and when he is going to ship. youre protected with paypal, so worse comes to worst, you can file a claim and youll get your money back. its up to you. if he has good rep (and enough of it) then i dont see why he would take the chance of messing that up and screwing you over.
yea hes sold a buncha **** and has good rep/history

i basically told him im gonna cancel out of goodwill and to send me a detailed invoice. if he does it he does it, if he doesnt, oh well. again its just ont natural to me to be an ******* like that and force dude to do ****

doesnt come natural to me and its not worth it for a pair of sneakers no matter how much i want em

hopefully dude follows through

UC's restocked on Urban. FSR 7-13. $109 shipped, guaranteed to come in by the 24th if ordered before 10am EST 12/28. Happy Holidays
nthat.gif

need some advice

i put in an offer for those hanon wildcat ii's, dude accepted ffer then said no after but he cannot cancel my transaction without me accepting it

after i asked for an expanation he said

"ill ship it to you ...but it has to be through paypal . for 272 and we have deal . cancel the transaction and Ill send you an invoice through paypal . ill use the money saved from ebay fees to pay for shipping to canada. how does that sound"

bbut once i cancel, he has no obligation to sell me anything. what is best course of action

Yeah I would just cancel it, im sure if he is really about getting the money then he'll send you the invoice. No point of flaking himself out of money and you out of shoes. I would think.

Yeah I would just cancel it, im sure if he is really about getting the money then he'll send you the invoice. No point of flaking himself out of money and you out of shoes. I would think.
i cancelled, he said hes gonna follow thru

we'll see. ive already come to terms with him possibly flopping though .

hpe he doest though..love those wildcat ii's man!

i cancelled, he said hes gonna follow thru

we'll see. ive already come to terms with him possibly flopping though .

hpe he doest though..love those wildcat ii's man!

Yeah I hope he doesnt for your sake either. If hes truly a business man he'll do as he says and actually send a invoice with a good description of the shoes and stuff.

Feature has phantom Lagoon's 

"Breaking News As A Thank You To All Of Our Instagram Followers The Asics x Bait Phantom Lagoon Is Now Available Size 7 to 14 $140 Phone Orders 702-463-3322 or [email protected] PLEASE EMAIL SIZE SHIP TO LOCATION (DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL) AND PAYPAL EMAIL"

Ordered UC off urban outfitters when they restocked. Got these instead....

Christmas is ruined
frown.gif

Last edited:
i agree it sucks they made a mistake. still stand by what i said.  lets let him check back with us after he gets the UC. I have owned both. 

i never really liked the urban camos but if i find an 11.5 im gonna scoop those instead of the black and tans...i suppoe i never really looked at them much lol

i agree it sucks they made a mistake. still stand by what i said.  lets let him check back with us after he gets the UC. I have owned both. 
I'm not sure how I feel about these just yet. Not a huge fan of the colour but from what I remember when I had the UC in hand, the suede on the UC were a lot rougher and cheaper feeling compared to these. Awaiting response from UO customer care before i decide.

Back
Top Bottom