Asics Love?!? Where is it?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's a good one bro
serious

i got an email for the vanquishes..coulda copped if i wanted but said f it and tossed the link to my homie. easy easy pass. 

Those "guardians" are the only ones I want.

The muted camo is dope AF.

So what's the deal? How do I cop?

Vanquishes just came in they are def nice in person as well. A little underwhelmed to me from promo pic expectations but they are still nice. I do suggest getting a pair if on the fence about em.

I just got my Silver Knight's in...They are insane. Might be one of my favorite releases of the year. 

The suede material isn't the greatest, but the 3M job and the rest of the colors on the shoe are phenomenal. The 3M even looks gorgeous when a little natural light hits it, which I can't say is the case for a lot of shoes with heavy 3M. Gonna upload on feet pics sometime soon.
how do they fit? 

repped. Went 1/2 a size up since 11 was out. Hoping I dont regret it. I did find that nordstroms recommended sizing up a half size on x calibers....
I think you should be fine. I ordered another X-Caliber and it is bigger than my Silver Knights (Haven't gotten them in yet. My Silver Knights are an 11/28.5CM, and the other ones are 11.5/29CM...I don't think the extra .5 will be much of an issue. I usually wear thinner socks, so if it is a problem, I'll just wear some thicker socks.

how do the GL Vs compare to the IIIs fit wise?

i rock an 11 for the GL V's (volcanoe) but they feel very snug... i dont own any III's which is why im asking

i just dont wat the tongue to be open ad would prefer a looser fit
iiis and vs fit same. Half size up

Back
Top Bottom