Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Who is working at asics??? I mean how hard is it to release a decent color way for a general release????? Pro tip asics: every shoe does not need 6 colors... 
They are going overboard, just when I think it looks decent to me, a surprise color springs up on each model lol. So far this year I haven't grabbed one yet... All releases so far have me going 
sick.gif
 ... kind of waiting for that carolina looking V though.

^^ same here. Can't find anything to cop. Only thing i want are the Black/Brown GL3s with the speckled midsole released last year, and those are sold out everywhere except EU sites, but with the exchange rate my wallet cannot cope.

I too was confused on sizing, I wound up ordering a size 10 which is my true size and they fit perfectly. Unlaced with no socks I have a small amount of heel slippage, unlaced with socks no heel slippage, laced with no socks is perfect, and laced with socks is just as good. Also I have wide feet so that may be something to consider. For me the length and width of the shoe at my true size was perfect so I would say unless you have long toes go TTS 
many thanks, the issue is that my true size is 8 but only 7,5 and 8,5 in stock left. still consider

Looking for cleaning tips on how to clean my gl3s and gl5s. Thank you for all recommendations. Just not sure what to use and not mess up all the diff materials or cause water damage or spots to anything. Thanks.

Jason Markk. I thandles suede and delicate materials as well. You just need to adjust how you use the product. 

^^ same here. Can't find anything to cop. Only thing i want are the Black/Brown GL3s with the speckled midsole released last year, and those are sold out everywhere except EU sites, but with the exchange rate my wallet cannot cope.
What size are you looking for? I see them here or there in random sizes. I can post up if I see your size.

Who is working at asics??? I mean how hard is it to release a decent color way for a general release????? Pro tip asics: every shoe does not need 6 colors... 
They are going overboard, just when I think it looks decent to me, a surprise color springs up on each model lol. So far this year I haven't grabbed one yet... All releases so far have me going :x  ... kind of waiting for that carolina looking V though.

Its only February. I'm glad Asics is spacing out releases.

White/Red Kayano Trainers and Grey/Green Kayano Trainers are on Premier. $120. Size 9 sold out in red.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom