Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hey guys, need some help in regards to Asics shoe sizing. I am not sure where else to ask this question, but it is in regards to their Basketball shoe sizes.

I'm a size US11.5 with Nike, Adidas, Under Armour etc.

Now here is where I am confused - Going by the Asics running shoes, they list 29.0 cm for size US11.5, whereas Nike and the other brands have 29.5cm as size 11.5 US.

I'm looking to order directly from Japan and they list the sizes in cm, so I am not sure if I should be looking for 29.0cm or 29.5 cm to equal US11.5. Their basketball shoes could be different to their runners. Even if you guys aren't sure about their Basketball shoe sizing, am I correct in saying that 29.0cm = US11.5 with their runners?

Any chance anyone could alt least answer the question in regards to running shoe sizes? What's the equivalent Japanese (cm) size to an 11.5 US?

You cant you have to call around, but my local HOH just so happen to have that colorway on sale.
If that location doesnt have your size try, Footlocker in "The Boulevard" mall- Las Vegas

Good Luck...
called my local HOH to see if they had them, no dice. The girl said she could order them for me but its no guarantee and alley-oop would be greatlya ppreciated if anybody walks in a store and sees a 10.5 for$39.99 

Hey guys, need some help in regards to Asics shoe sizing. I am not sure where else to ask this question, but it is in regards to their Basketball shoe sizes.

I'm a size US11.5 with Nike, Adidas, Under Armour etc.

Now here is where I am confused - Going by the Asics running shoes, they list 29.0 cm for size US11.5, whereas Nike and the other brands have 29.5cm as size 11.5 US.

I'm looking to order directly from Japan and they list the sizes in cm, so I am not sure if I should be looking for 29.0cm or 29.5 cm to equal US11.5. Their basketball shoes could be different to their runners. Even if you guys aren't sure about their Basketball shoe sizing, am I correct in saying that 29.0cm = US11.5 with their runners?

Any chance anyone could alt least answer the question in regards to running shoe sizes? What's the equivalent Japanese (cm) size to an 11.5 US?

Any shoe box will say all the foreign sizes on it. Look at one of your pairs. I promise, the box doesn't lie.

Any shoe box will say all the foreign sizes on it. Look at one of your pairs. I promise, the box doesn't lie.

Did you even read what I wrote?

With Nike I am 11.5 US which is 29.5cm

Looking at numbers on the web (at least for Asics runners), it says that 11.5US is 29.0cm.

What size are you in Asics? US sizing and cm sizing? I just want to confirm the difference I am talking about. I don't own any Asics shoes, otherwise I'd have something to go off of.

Last edited:
I know there is a difference in how Nike sizes translate vs how Asics translate. Like, I know a UK 11 in Nike's is US 12, but in other brands like Asics, Adidas, and Diadora, a UK 11 is actually only a US 11.5...

Recently noticed that while looking for Europe exclusive releases.

Not sure about the cm's and stuff like that tho.

A cm is a cm... there's no variation. Size 11 doesn't truly mean anything but 29.5 cm is a true measurement

A cm is a cm... there's no variation. Size 11 doesn't truly mean anything but 29.5 cm is a true measurement
this is not true, well at least I find this not to be true with regards to trainers. EU sizing is the best, all my shoes fit the same if they are the same Eu size but if they can vary dramatically even if they have the same CM size...

future camos on end for £59/$79... I think they are rancid but remember they were quite popular here

alright so ive done some searching on google and now turn for niketalks help. now that i have some extra cash i wanna grab some grs i missed. ive been looking for the gel lyte v white purple teal og in a 10 or 10.5 and cant seem to find it anywhere! found one site but its in a diff country (not eu) any help would be appreciated! 

Not really sure if they are still for sale anywhere other than ebay at this point...there are a couple pairs on there though..

By the way...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/the-sneaker-project

alright so ive done some searching on google and now turn for niketalks help. now that i have some extra cash i wanna grab some grs i missed. ive been looking for the gel lyte v white purple teal og in a 10 or 10.5 and cant seem to find it anywhere! found one site but its in a diff country (not eu) any help would be appreciated! 
One of my local shops try giving them a call
http://www.soleclassics.com/shop/asics-gel-lyte-v

Sz10.5 worn twice of all gl3 zillions for $385 shipped from overseas? What do you guys thinks. Theyre up there being one of my favs. I just feel like i could get a ds pair for 400 450 if im lucky idk

But id prob sell my knicks to over the money which idc about cause to me zillion>knicks. Was gonna try to use the knicks for the other pair of glvs that i miss out on when ronnie drops them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom