Asics Love?!? Where is it?

****KK super late on this. Been wanting to cop the Off-White pair for awhile now. Saw some dude rock them in the wild and the combination of the white and royal blue really works well together with the purple accents. 

Missed out on the 77$ pair from B&A and now this :frown:.

unDS'd these bad boys today

Thinking about picking up the northern lights plus the wildcat 2's (I hope that's what there called). The lights will run me like 160 and the Wc2s 230ish how's the pricing? They are both Ds

Thinking about picking up the northern lights plus the wildcat 2's (I hope that's what there called). The lights will run me like 160 and the Wc2s 230ish how's the pricing? They are both Ds
If you don't, I will haha great prices...I never owned Colorado 85s before, do they run TTS?

Nice canvas tongue mortars

Wish mine had that instead of the nylon :/ oh well I still love them

yes those are both perfect prices. i picked both mine ds sz10s for 150 and 240
If you don't, I will haha great prices...I never owned Colorado 85s before, do they run TTS?
yes tts even possibly .5 down if you want a super tight fit

damn it. i definitely wouldve copped the fairy reds for that price. the one night i dont check this thread :smh:

Rare Breed Footwear has some sizes in the Valentine Saga's and some Gel Lyte III's for under retail.
[h1]Asics Gel Lyte III - Off White/Blue/Orange[/h1]
http://ecom.rarebreedfootwear.com/mens/asics-gel-lyte-iii-off-white/blue/orange/prod_4005.html
[h1]Asics Gel Lyte III - White/Volt[/h1]
http://ecom.rarebreedfootwear.com/mens/asics-gel-lyte-iii-white/volt/prod_4003.html
[h1]Asics Gel Saga - Valentine's Day[/h1]
http://ecom.rarebreedfootwear.com/mens/asics-gel-saga-valentine-39-s-day/prod_4002.html

if the red hits on those mortars were infrared instead of boring brick red, i'd be all over 'em...

otherwise, if i want simplicity, the nice kicks 2's are the PERFECT example of effective simplicity.

grey ARC's are my fav GL3 of all time.

they're the ones that made me fall in love with the model back in 2008, made me look at asics for more than using kayano's for the gym:

Brick Red on the Mortars is what makes them. If it was Infrared I feel it would throw the whole shoe off.

nah, it would freshen, and brighten them up. make them sing. would look so good.

i find that color red boring, and it dulls the shoe.

just my opinion, tho i do know some asics heads on the other site who agree and passed for the same reason.

nah, it would freshen, and brighten them up. make them sing. would look so good.

i find that color red boring, and it dulls the shoe.

just my opinion, tho i do know some asics heads on the other site who agree and passed for the same reason.

Agreed. Might not work for the theme but I would like the shoe more.

Different strokes......

Back
Top Bottom