Asics Love?!? Where is it?

How did you winners register? I just went and saw that i wasn't a member of the site. I made a profile and reregistered, you think I'm good?

I hope they allow pickups if I win. I dont want to pay shipping when they're 20min from me. Already paying tax for these RF priced shoes 
tired.gif

individuals drawing is coming on the 29th right? anyone know if there will be a limited online release afterwards? i really want those blues.

from last cruel world 2 release they didnt. only from raffle.

:smh:  I figured. God forbid we make it easier for them or get us in the store so maybe we buy something else....>D

im visiting my brother out of state so im having it sent to his apartment. saving way more on tax. worked out for me. however if i had to pay both tax and shipping i would have probably passed.

Last edited:

Gonna be sad if I don't win the Nippons after passing on this pack
Thats why I didnt chance it.  Nippons are the most sought after so im sure the raffle for that was thrice as much as the others and the pack combined. Not to mention ppl have already copped the first 2 are not going to sign up for the pack.  At least thats the logical move, but we all know how that goes with some ppl...

That would be me. Came on here and was shocked to see so many people won
grin.gif
I guess I'm the only one who didn't win the raffle. Lol no worries I want either vanquish or nippon whichever I win
Well looks like theres a lot more ppl who won than those who didnt.  I think most people only did one shoe though instead of the whole pack.  But I wonder if they had the nippons from the pack segregated from the individual nippons or if they are grouped together?  If it's not segregated, it will be a lot less to go around for those who only signed up for the individual nippons.

entered to win the nippon and vanquish that pack was too much
the pack was too much but i think your chances of winning are greater if you signed up for the bundle. Many people didn't sign up for the bundle because of the reason @flores0206  said. And some people aren't even buying the bundle after winning it. It's just Bait's scheme to get people to buy all 3 so they don't get stuck with the Vanquish and the Guardian restock. I would imagine they have some Nippon Blue's separated for the individual raffle but i don't think as much as the entire pack. I signed up for the bundle just for the hell of it and didn't wanna chance missing out on the individuals. Thought it would easy to get rid of the Vanquish and Guardians after.

been searching online all day and cant find anything.

anyone have pics of the nippon socks? crew cut? ankle?

will BAIT refund the 40+ tax even if item was being delivered to NJ? i havnt gotten taxed on many purchases online frmo out of state so was wondering if they will do that

aisde from that for those looking for 3m laces another seller is ots shoe shop

I'll help you out. This was posted on Bait's twitter not too long ago. I doubt they'll change up the design, this is the black one.
Thanks dude, repped. 

As someone said, they look like dress socks lol. Will rock em to work with the slim fitted perry elliseseses and tan bostonians 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom