Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Finally pulled the trigger on the Aztecs. I think it's moderately slept on. I like it because it's unlike any other GLIII I've ever seen with that little pattern and linen material. DOPE

I dunno I think they are slept on. People were hating on the quality "in person". I don't get it. Seems very solid to me. I agree about the linen and no creasing too.

I guess it's slept on if people don't want to spend the dough to get it back to the states from EU.

But I get both points.

I dunno I think they are slept on. People were hating on the quality "in person". I don't get it. Seems very solid to me. I agree about the linen and no creasing too.

I guess it's slept on if people don't want to spend the dough to get it back to the states from EU.

But I get both points.
Yeah, I could see people waiting for a US release but I think it's been confirmed that it will not release here. Most of the comments I've read about the shoe have mainly been negative so by "sleeping" on them, that's what im mainly referring to. As far as cost to get it to the US, I got my pair with free shipping, which I didn't expect honestly but it made the decision a little easier to make I suppose. I don't know, I think it's a great, unique color way and I'm excited to get them on my feet! Regardless if they're liked or not.

Last edited:

Just picked these up from footlocker. For a GR these are amazing.

I neeeeeeed. I keep hearing they are at random footlockers but I can't find them.

I saw some dude rocking GL V Coves today while heading to lunch. I'm sure I mentioned that I work literally 3min away from Asics headquarters in Irvine. So pretty much I see people jogging and running up and down the street in Asics, casual folks rockin Asics and every now and than I see some heat, especially the Fieg joints.

The other week they were hosting an event, it was open to the surrounding offices only, had some anti-gravity like treadmill thing, a couple of food trucks and was handing out shirts and other little items. Not sure what was going on because I was heading to lunch but it was pretty packed. Across the street was Masimo HQ (Target clothing distributor) they were BBQ.

I keep telling myself I'm gonna go over there during lunch, but than I realize, what the hell am I gonna do? Pop up and say "hi, I work 3 building down, the financial office, I love your shoes" :lol:

Defiantly. I've met tons of people and made good friends off a random compliments or discussions about shoes.

Or you run up wearing head to toe Nike picking fights with and starting arguments with random people and asking where Kevin Wulff is because you "got a score to settle."

That would be interesting lol

Had to order em before they sold out on END cuz can't find em anywhere stateside.
Any word on if CMYK dropping here?

Was able to go and reserve two pairs of the nippon blues today woooosah. Got there and it seemed like not many slots were left because only a few pairs of socks remained..

Last edited:
Dunno what to get, nippons or the GR Sagas from the cmyk pack.. very cheap with sites doing discount codes and easy to get a hold of.

Also found it odd that the Bait colab contains polka dots just around the time the CMYK/Polka dot pack released.

They must have been giving some kind of theme to go off surely.

Dunno what to get, nippons or the GR Sagas from the cmyk pack.. very cheap with sites doing discount codes and easy to get a hold of.

Also found it odd that the Bait colab contains polka dots just around the time the CMYK/Polka dot pack released.
They must have been giving some kind of theme to go off surely.

Where did you see the black sagas at? Is there a discount code

On feet pics with black 3m laces. 

Thanks for the pics. I almost grabbed these at footlocker but they didn't have my size so I copped a different pair. Mind if I ask what laces those are you copped? I'm guessing rope lace supply black 3M but are those the 48" or longer?

Back
Top Bottom