Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah. My bad man. Just looked hella sus when you made that post and you had the same shoes on your sig 
laugh.gif

Anyways, back OT, are FTL, FA, FNL gonna get Brasils? They're poppin up on all the boutique spots today but prefer to use a coupon. 
embarassed.gif

why do you leave it in your sig after you sold them?

just curious
lol because people coming at me like I'm a big time reseller and as if the free links are hurting my chances of reselling it for big money. I mentioned since my first post in here that I won the pack and didn't want the Vanquish or the Guardians and I would be OOPing it for retail. But B/S/T is not allowed so I put it in my sig and members have PM'ed me about it and I sold it for retail. But because i didn't put FOR RETAIL on my sig, people acting like I raped people out here for a GR. So to reiterate my point, I left it on my sig as sold for retail. People that know me on this forum know I'm against being a reseller. 

Yeah. My bad man. Just looked hella sus when you made that post and you had the same shoes on your sig 
laugh.gif
like i said, its all good, no disrespect intended. Just wanted to clear the air from all these "PM me if you have ___" type of posts. I'm glad I was able win and purchase the Nippons at retail. 

Last edited:

What size are you? Since you're a 'Noles fan, if I win a raffle, I'll PM it to you. I already purchased the pack of 3 Thursday.
I actually was able to scoop a pair but thanks though. I saw you avi the other day and thought to myself that there arent to many of us on NT

I actually was able to scoop a pair but thanks though. I saw you avi the other day and thought to myself that there arent to many of us on NT
You're welcome. I'm ready for football season. Just got my relocation email for my season tickets today actually. Glad you got your Nippons, too. Go 'Noles!

You're welcome. I'm ready for football season. Just got my relocation email for my season tickets today actually. Glad you got your Nippons, too. Go 'Noles!
Good to hear! Im excited as well, I'm currently still a student so football season is everything here

Jeez, eBay is flooded with Vanquish and Guardians size 10.5-13 :smh:

GO NOLES!

Last edited by a moderator:
I smell GAYtor Bait lol...  Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing these Nippons in person. I need Bait to do chop chop on my kicks, too. Hope they're not as slow as Kith.

They don't teach you Noles fans how to spell in Tally huh man?! Lol... I had to jump in it though fellas! Carry on with the sneakers [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Those grape GL III's aren't bad but I hope the mesh tongue on those are better quality than the grey navy GL III from last year.

Bait sending out emails up until Thursday for the individual pairs, correct? Haven't recieved an email yet...hopefully my tomorrow or Thursday I'll get lucky!!!

Back
Top Bottom