Asics Love?!? Where is it?

fyi-for $4 more you get 2 day shipping instead of standard shipping when purchasing from Bait. that's probably beneficial for ppl that live on the east coast.

im after a sz 9.5 nippon ticket, if anyone has one in spare i'd be glad to accept it :smile: thanks

Last edited:
these are looking pretty good

these are looking pretty good
The GT II is such a nice model. They look so much better on foot though with the laces kinda loose imo.

Anyone cop the black and Orange GT II's ? They were pretty nice.. i'm still waiting for them to hit the sales tho haha

:stoneface: SMH at the amount of people asking for freebies. If someone wants to post it up (which people have), they will be posted up. Stop cluttering the thread by asking for links.

If by reselling, you mean for RETAIL. Then, yeah that is exactly what I'm doing. I don't see why I would be mad that it would ruin my chances of selling because both the Vanquishes and Guardians are already sold to a fellow NT member for retail. What i'm doing is better than some of yall begging for a link *ahem @superstar  witcho thirsty ***

You can't act like every other post asking for a freebie link is not annoying, not to mention that it is not allowed. Wheres @s dubl  at?

Last edited:
You didnt put retail on your sig. But ok, I believe you.

And did you just tell the teacher on everyone? 
laugh.gif

You didnt put retail on your sig. But ok, I believe you.

And did you just tell the teacher on everyone? 
laugh.gif
I don't have to put for retail, as I have mentioned since my very first post in here stating I won the pack that i would be OOPing it for retail to any members. It was just a way for me to secure my Nippon Blues. 

Seeing as I'm someone that asked for a 10.5 I asked because I look out for people such as @goku which was someone I could help out just seeing if I could get the same help if available.

Not to mention I was threatened to be banned because i asked if anyone needed a pair that wasn't able to get a link. ALL FOR RETAIL, but it is what it is ill keep helping people out where i can.

Last edited:

SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNED HIS ***

I was ooped on these, got to oop some1 else, aint no shame in that ****.
If thats considered "sonning", then I "sonned" everybody that was asking for freebies, including you.

And to mention again since it seems you are illiterate, my pairs were OOP'ed for retail to members as it has been mentioned in the beginning.

Last edited:

If thats considered "sonning", then I "sonned" everybody that was asking for freebies, including you.

And to mention again since it seems you are illiterate, my pairs were OOP'ed for retail to members as it has been mentioned in the beginning.
Let me know where you saw me askin for a freebie.

Tell me why you're catching feelings over people helping others out doe?

Let me know where you saw me askin for a freebie.

Tell me why you're catching feelings over people helping others out doe?
Tell me why you're still illiterate? I said the THIRSTY posts asking for freebies is annoying, not people throwing up links and oop'ing members, which i did as well.

Tell me why you're still illiterate? I said the THIRSTY posts asking for freebies is annoying, not people throwing up links and oop'ing members, which i did as well.
really don't understand what the big ****** deal is. Id rather have someone post they are looking for one and if I won id hit them with a PM before posting it for the birds/resellers to get. But seems like most of the ones asking are ones who recently made accounts..

Yall need to chill

Last edited:

really don't understand what the big ****** deal is. Id rather have someone post they are looking for one and if I won id hit them with a PM before posting it for the birds/resellers to get. But seems like most of the ones asking are ones who recently made accounts..
Because this is not the REQUEST thread. People don't wanna come in here reading every post like "if anybody has ____ in size XX, PM me". that is annoying as hell, clutters the thread and information that could be important could be missed. And if there are 3-4 pages of people requesting it, how do you know who to give your pairs to? If you don't want your pair, just post it up and let whoever is the quickest to get it, get it. 

Yea I totally jumped at you for the wrong thing, the asking does get annoying but its nothing to just keep scrolling through. Most of these posts are just one liners anyway, not sure how much important information we're going to miss out that way. 

Either way, not all of these people are looking for freebies, some are out to help as well.

Yea I totally jumped at you for the wrong thing, the asking does get annoying but its nothing to just keep scrolling through. Most of these posts are just one liners anyway, not sure how much important information we're going to miss out that way. 

Either way, not all of these people are looking for freebies, some are out to help as well.
All good, no disrespect intended. Was just trying to let people know to stop posting those request posts because its not allowed so its going to be deleted anyway and not to mention that it is cluttering the thread. Chances are, if you're asking for a freebie, it means you're lazy to do the work and wait for someone to post it and just hoping someone will PM you the link, at which point, you'll probably miss out on the free OOP. 

Just put it in your sig. 

Back
Top Bottom