Asics Love?!? Where is it?

glad everyone that wanted a pair is getting through. We worked hard to make last minute changes for a smoother release. Don't quit after a 504, just refresh and you'll be ok. 
it bounced me back to my cart after step 2.

LEMME PHONE ORDER PICK UP

hit confirm then page refreshed to empty cart. got email confirmation though. hopefully im good. still kinda skeptical...

FINALLY...each time I got through each checkout step it kept randomly looping me back to the main cart to checkout. After the 10th attempt finally was able to place order. Try different browsers, safari worked better than chrome for me this time

"Your order has been received."

Atleast I got through. Persistence. If it gets cancalled imma just go resale prices. No confirmation email though...

holy crap order submit 504 and conf email 
nerd.gif

[h1]YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED[/h1]
[h2]Thank you for your purchase![/h2]
Your order # is: 

You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order and a link to track its progress.

YES! Finally! Couldn't get past payment. Was taken back to my cart each time its slow but keep trying. 

Crap, I lost my order number. But im assuming it went through since it said order received. Am I in the clear? Atleast in the clear to evnetually get an email or processed email. Cant get my order number back though but I did get everything through.

I was getting stuck in the Step 4 to Step 1 loop because I was choosing the free ship option.  Once I selected the standard shipping, it finally went through.  Hope that helps for those still trying.  Good luck!!

curious, but what did you guys improve? 

change release time when most people are busy/ not tweet out the link till orders start going through

lol jk it is smoother than last week, thats for sure.

it was weird my pairs were saved in my cart from last week

Got to the end of checkout half a dozen times and is now out of stock for both my size options. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom