Asics Love?!? Where is it?

10599543_10202604309692339_3211311849252633408_n.jpg
Those are amazing! 

This bloke is full of *****. We already have pairs here in Australia. They are being released next weekend. Here are some photos. 
too funny. They really wouldnt be getting this much attention had it not been for these bogus stories.

The fact that you guys are willing to put up with crap like this is insane. He is BOLD FACE LYING (probably protected legally through a BS technicality) to thousands of people, yet no one really cares. I just don't get it. I don't understand why we a sneaker heads don't comprehend that we have the authority (collectively) to dictate EXACTLY what we want; More-so, what we DON'T want. The presence of selfishness and capitalism amongst our enthusiast peers is far too common in this community.

Some food for thought.

I mean what can you do? Not buy the shoe? Somebody else will, that's all there is to it. Sheeple continue to sheep.

Can snyone advise on sizing for the ubiq gt cool? Same as sagas, gl5, gl3, gt2?..thank you...

Some are saying TTS, any more opinions... GL3 I go 10 cause of that split tounge. GLV I go either 9.5 or 10. And GT 2 I go 9.5.

Hopefully the 9.5 fits in this GT Cool...

Some are saying TTS, any more opinions... GL3 I go 10 cause of that split tounge. GLV I go either 9.5 or 10. And GT 2 I go 9.5.

Hopefully the 9.5 fits in this GT Cool...

If you're a 10 in GL3s, I'd suggest going with that.

The fact that you guys are willing to put up with crap like this is insane. He is BOLD FACE LYING (probably protected legally through a BS technicality) to thousands of people, yet no one really cares. I just don't get it. I don't understand why we a sneaker heads don't comprehend that we have the authority (collectively) to dictate EXACTLY what we want; More-so, what we DON'T want. The presence of selfishness and capitalism amongst our enthusiast peers is far too common in this community.

Some food for thought.

This.

That dude is a poon.

Back
Top Bottom