Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Offspring gave me a 15% refund because of the dodgy patch of suede on the toebox of my Gel Lyte V's, and coupled with the 10% discount I already had, they only came to about £85
Oh..man. you are lucky..I cant believe they offer you a refund. They will ask me to return it and I will bear the shipping cost...

Amazing custom man! Always wondered how customs hold up in the real world with wear, does the paint start to crack etc., do you need to touch up now and again?

Amazing custom man! Always wondered how customs hold up in the real world with wear, does the paint start to crack etc., do you need to touch up now and again?

They hold up pretty fine for me. For painted outsoles yes they will fade unless you use something like a sole protector in it.

Anybody know where I can cop those gl3 snowflakes...trying to get them for my girl but having some trouble locating where I can purchase them....any help would be awesome...thanks y'all

If I ended up with them I was gonna rock the teal laces. I know a lot of people would think it looks weird but I don't know something about it looks dope!

If I ended up with them I was gonna rock the teal laces. I know a lot of people would think it looks weird but I don't know something about it looks dope!
looks dope indeed(this is why i am between red and teals) but reds make them kinda easier to lets say match with clothes

^^ probably..i have some superlong from jordan1 denims that are waxed..i ll try them and if they look good i ll order a pair with the right length.

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom