Asics Love?!? Where is it?

glasses.gif

roll.gif

Someone needs to lose their job. 

that's terrible. 

Last edited:
Sorry if I am late with the topic but you guys said that extra white TGWO laces in the offspring GL V were added as a mistake? I bough one pair from Italian boutique and one pair from German boutique and the pair from Italy came with the extra laces and the one from Germany came without. When I saw the extra laces and that TGWO writing I was so confused because extra laces were never mentioned and they were not pictured anywhere... And what do Offspring and TGWO have in common? 

And by the way I was looking forward for those Commonwealth GL V but what the hell were they thinking with reversing the material on L and R shoe??

OFFSPRING x Asics GLV "Desert"

V of the year.

S/O to @monkeyD for the assist.
Mine just arrived today and I couldn't agree more; however, I may be partial since it 'tis the only V I own.  To that end though, it's the only one I felt compelled to chase down so there's that.  Whatever the case, they're just an unbelievably well-executed, top-notch sneaker.  Hats off to the folks over at Offspring for this one!  Cheers!

Is it necessary for everyone to quote the pic?

I mean, make your comment, we all know what you're referring to.

Mine just arrived today and I couldn't agree more; however, I may be partial since it 'tis the only V I own.  To that end though, it's the only one I felt compelled to chase down so there's that.  Whatever the case, they're just an unbelievably well-executed, top-notch sneaker.  Hats off to the folks over at Offspring for this one!  Cheers!

damn when I thought the pistachios/embers were ugly...

this probably takes the cake as the ugliest V for 2014. 

Back
Top Bottom