Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Not sure if it was posted:

Are wire transfers safe? Limiteditions will reserve me a pair for 175 euro shipped to the UK if I wire transfer? And also how do you even do a wire transfer?...

If you trust the seller, then yes it's a safe way to send money. If not, then no cuz there's no protection like with PayPal. You can send a wire from your bank, or there are third party services like MoneyGram.

Small shops like SoleFly will always suck.  No website plus ****** in-store releases = no respect.  

Cops said everyone in line was fine its just the owners of SoleFly didn't know what the **** they were doing when it came to the city's ordinances.  I bet they had too many people inside the gallery causing a fire hazard and Code Enforcement came and shut it down.  Maybe 40 people actually got pairs and the rest of us left empty handed and sweaty from standing out in the heat for a few hours.  

At least I got to check out Art Basel while I was in the area.  If you're in S.Flo you have to check it out; if not for the art for the women.   :tongue:

Anyone know if any sites have the Footpatrol Kayanos in a 9 still? Completely forgot about them today and UNDFTD, Extrabutter etc are out of my size. 

I really hope EVERY sneakerhead in the area remembers how this release went before buying other / easy to cop stuff from them in future!! smh

Last edited:
I'm sure the white gl3 will make its way to the states. They just released over seas and the way releases have been going we usually see them anywhere from 3 to 6 months later. Id say be patient fellas.

What's the smallest size they made the GL3 Snowman's in? I need to get my girl a Women's 6 (so i assume that'd be a men's 4.5??) and if anyone can point me in the right direction, i would be very grateful.

Back
Top Bottom