Asics Love?!? Where is it?

From a fb someone said that one of his Asics source is that they'll be around 1000 pairs online, they also said that it was a lie being limited to 333 pairs total, they just wanted to hype the shoe up like cncpts
If that's true, that's total bs from asics/solefly. No company should be lying to their customer base. I feel like all stores and shoe brands have done this. Just builds unecessary hype and resellers take pairs away from people that actually want to wear the shoe.

Still a come up. These soleflys are cool but they look GR to me. Which isn't a bad thing but I don't think it warrants that price tag. Coolest feature is the 3M midsole

i agree,reflective midsole is the best feature..........btw how long has solefly website been down?? 

Copped these for 200 [emoji]128588[/emoji]

impatiently waiting for the online release of those soleflys.. i love how simple they all. im a fan of mostly black shoes. hoping it will be easy to get and that they really made 1000 of those. love all the details and 3m. everything about that shoe is just perfect to me. i would double up if they were a gr. hoping i could just be able to get 1 right now.

I
Im not from states dude... Lost the opportunity on every european shop, hope my local store bring them. Im not gonna pay more than 150 for them

Wait a little longer. I think they only dropped in a few countries yet. Holland will get them any time now.

It's actually a never-out-of-stock program (restocks available monthly, I think) and will be available all the way through AW15 too.

The following might not be the most decent for a first post, but if anyone really can't get them in the US or elsewhere, I might be able to hook you up through the store where I work. I hope you don't take this as spam - just tryin to help out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom