Asics Love?!? Where is it?

whoa what is up with that midsole on the bottom pair
sick.gif
That bottom pair is the concepts, this month 

Any More word on the Solefly online release. I've been searching all over twitter for anything just anything to say when and if they are releasing.

Any More word on the Solefly online release. I've been searching all over twitter for anything just anything to say when and if they are releasing.

According to Soleflys IG, online release TBD.
That was posted 13 hours ago though so something could have changed.

I think I already know the answer, but for those of you who have purchased women's GLIIIs, did you size up 1.5 sizes? For example if I'm a men's 10, would I go women's 11.5? Thanks, sorry for the bother.

Does anyone know when the all white gel lyte 3s are releasing? Or if they have released already? Any online stores that got them?

Wait a little longer. I think they only dropped in a few countries yet. Holland will get them any time now.

It's actually a never-out-of-stock program (restocks available monthly, I think) and will be available all the way through AW15 too.

The following might not be the most decent for a first post, but if anyone really can't get them in the US or elsewhere, I might be able to hook you up through the store where I work. I hope you don't take this as spam - just tryin to help out.
Thanks dude, i really appreciate. I'm sure they will drop in my country, so i will just wait and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom