Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah, I'm thinking the same. As soon as I saw that my order was canceled, I had to swing by UNDFTD to pick up a pair. I know they're selling pretty well but some people will regret sleeping on these Bodega collabs. The colorway is ridiculous and the materials are top notch. They remind me a lot of the WEST NYC New Balance collab since they have that rugged old school vibe (Ghostface circa the Ironman album). I was also able to hold the False Flags in person while I was there. Don't get me wrong. The colorway is still sick and the materials are above average but those promo pics made them look incredible and they definitely fall short of that in person. I'm glad I was able to cancel 1 of the 2 pairs that I ordered online yesterday.
How did you cancel? They didn't reply to me 

How did you guys find out your BAIT orders were cancelled? My order has a tracking number so I was wondering if it could be cancelled still?

Some pic on eBay.

So I guess there were at least 5 NTers lol. No disrespect homie, ya'll just looked younger than that. Not worried about your money either, he asked how the release went and I stated what I saw.
I feel it. There's no disrespect towards you either. I'm just not trying to be type casted as the snot nose reseller that tries to tax on anything possible. I have no problem throwing oops to NTers and new friends. I know I'm going to strike out on some future release, so doing favors and stocking when applicable can make those situations less of a hassle.  

I see the geminis going for about retail. Are they worth it? Want to grab another v as I have passed on most these days. Or would you guys say bdgas over geminis? I'm just not a fan of the toe box material

DopeLaces's 3M ropes for comparison. Will probably go with white/black flats or these. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom