Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just got these bad boys in! Very happy with the purchase.

Thanks yall I'll post more pics later. Suede is not buttery, but definitely not as coarse as the bait collabs. I think oiling them up will give them that shiny wet suede look, and I'm not sure if I'd like that.

Tried to make these look as natural as possible, it's a little tricky with this color and material. You can kind of see the difference in the blacks between the tongue and the upper. I really don't like the laces they came with and my brother got me these ones so I threw them in. Hope these help a little.

i agree with everyone else...i like these more than i thought i would in person....maybe should have doubled up

Last edited:
Sick pics bruh! Also thanks for putting orange and black ropes in them because I also was going to do that, but they don't look as good as I thought they would. Black ropes or flats for me whenever Undefeated decides to stop dicking around and send my ish. Smfh.

Feature is hands down my favourite shop for customer service and shipping - really glad to see they are on the ups with the collab game as well

Yea, man. This was my 4th purchase from them. They're always solid. Hoping to get their Saucony this weekend somehow. They did an incredible job.

Yea, man. This was my 4th purchase from them. They're always solid. Hoping to get their Saucony this weekend somehow. They did an incredible job.
Totally agree - people in the Saucony claiming it to be a top 3 of the year! I am also hoping to snag it if it makes it to canadian shops! Enjoy your christmas NT'ers!! 

My picture taking skills arent the best but heres the FF's with some i believe black wax laces from my W+H NBs. What do you guys think

i really wanna see the bdga glv's w/ tonal flat laces. something about the laces included with them doesn't sit right with me. thinking flats would be much better for the shoe. 

Sick pics bruh! Also thanks for putting orange and black ropes in them because I also was going to do that, but they don't look as good as I thought they would. Black ropes or flats for me whenever Undefeated decides to stop dicking around and send my ish. Smfh.

Thanks, and yeah not the best lace swap but I still like it better than those horrid laces. Was wondering how flat waxed laces would look and then...

My picture taking skills arent the best but heres the FF's with some i believe black wax laces from my W+H NBs. What do you guys think

Nice. I wish I had my W+H's to do the same, but I gotta wait til the 31st.

Just ordered the vanquish from bait. After the checkout process the page said thank you for your order and I got an order number but haven't received a confirmation email. The charge is pending on my bank account. Am I good? Does it take a while to get a confirmation email from bait? Also my undefeated FF order still says requested and I know I was one of the first to check out. Not sure if I am actually going to get either one of these lol. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

I also haven't received anything update from undftd, I'm sure we are both fine since they are shipping orders placed last then moving backward from what I've read in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom