Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ya I checked out 14 minutes after the release and my order is still requested. ****ing ridiculous.

I checked out around 1:30EST on release day, which is well after the release time. I get my shoes on Tuesday and I live on the east coast. They definitely shipped the orders backwards

Is it sad that I might be the only one who is in no rush to receive any of my pairs that I order. It's crazy because either way it seems like there's a new pair every week showing up to my door step

What does everyone think of these ubiq x asics? IMO I like the split tongue, I think that's what makes the GL3 unique.

I've held off on my comments regarding the ubiq asics "leaked photos" but.... those aren't even our shoes. Whoever has those put our insoles in that shoe.That's a GR next year that's a part of a all white pack. Some of you I'm sure have seen the all white GLV.

No way would we come out with a all white shoe as a collab, who are we ronnie fieg? 

Source of credibility: I am Ubiq's photographer. 
What does everyone think of these ubiq x asics? IMO I like the split tongue, I think that's what makes the GL3 unique.

I've held off on my comments regarding the ubiq asics "leaked photos" but.... those aren't even our shoes. Whoever has those put our insoles in that shoe.That's a GR next year that's a part of a all white pack. Some of you I'm sure have seen the all white GLV.

No way would we come out with a all white shoe as a collab, who are we ronnie fieg? 

Glad to hear because if those were the official pair i would've def passed.

Shots fired! 
nerd.gif

My false flag order is still being requested like a lot of people, but come on its been 8 Days?? I just emailed them, this is ridiculous 

So I cut some slack off the laces that came with the DALI's and made it so the iridescent colors show on the shoes instead of where you tie. - All brown in the middle looks kinda bland, IMO this way looks more like the Dali painting - personally I like it this way much better.

So I cut some slack off the laces that came with the DALI's and made it so the iridescent colors show on the shoes instead of where you tie. - All brown in the middle looks kinda bland, IMO this way looks more like the Dali painting - personally I like it this way much better.

Not a fan of the shoes but that actually looks nice, props

Last edited:

Damn son, you just made my interest level peak. 
nthat.gif
 Body is ready for next saturday...

Not a fan of the shoes but that actually looks nice, props
thx, yea the all brown we're boring and the orange zigzag ones we're too "hiker" looking lol - cool that it comes with 3 different laces tho..

Damn son, you just made my interest level peak. 
nthat.gif
 Body is ready for next saturday...
Yea I'm glad the US is getting these Sat - Mine arrived from Italy to Los Angeles in 3 days, gotta love Slam Jam & DHL! These are my fav's of 2014 (maybe the Guardian's a close second)

Haha awesome. Probably the best thing I've read on this website. UBIQ > Fieg. I thought you guys killed that recent brooks collab. Keep it up!

came in the other day from KicksHi. Had to go .5 sz down, becuase it doesnt look like they made 13s? Fit snug, but nothing some thin socks wont kinda fix.

really glad I grabbed em, I like em a lot.

came in the other day from KicksHi. Had to go .5 sz down, becuase it doesnt look like they made 13s? Fit snug, but nothing some thin socks wont kinda fix.

really glad I grabbed em, I like em a lot.
nice shot bro! really contemplating a pair too but idk. this pic helps haha.

nice shot bro! really contemplating a pair too but idk. this pic helps haha.

If you're on the fence, you definitely need to pick these up. These shoes are crazy in person and I think they're the most original collab this year. Definitely a great pair of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom