Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Volt toe GLSPEED
sick.gif
smokin.gif

all my gl3/5 i go up .5 with a wide foot. went with my usual gl5 sizing on bodega. thinking maybe could of even went up one full size they kind of tight anybody else feel like that ?

all my gl3/5 i go up .5 with a wide foot. went with my usual gl5 sizing on bodega. thinking maybe could of even went up one full size they kind of tight anybody else feel like that ?
yup, could've went up a full size, surely have a size as well.

Super excited for 2015, just hope the quality of the materials are at least decent.

Got my eye on the outdoor GL3s, and alla them 50/50s!

Can't decide which laces to use... 3m rope or thinner black rope with orange aglets
The thin rope with orange aglets are the best laces swap that I saw for this FF...clap clap clap

I loved the waxed flat one used few pages ago but for me GLV looks way better with ropes...

thats not the point...

Regulars in this thread requested that we create an RF specific thread to rid the RF clutter that ends up in here.

If anyone has questions, comments, or would like to share any info pertaining to Ronnie Fieg/Kith releases, please do so in the proper thread.

Thanks.
dude, clearly I'm not "cluttering" this thread as my post got several direct replies so clearly it was relevant. This is the proper thread to discuss ASICS, RF or not. Thanks
Oh. Thanks for schooling me, dude.

I got both laces from rope lace supply. The orange tips are the halloween edition and the 3m are just black 3m ropes

I got both laces from rope lace supply. The orange tips are the halloween edition and the 3m are just black 3m ropes

Stop buying from them cause I ended up with laces that doesn't even fit thud the lace hole.

That happened twice.... Just bad luck I guess

Back
Top Bottom