Asics Love?!? Where is it?

just got the OOS after putting my payment in again lmao :smh:

Last edited:
Nobody wants these they say, everyone hates this colorway they say.
laugh.gif
You really think the majority of people that actually really wanted these to wear and have in their collection got these? Not that many people did want them, however there was enough hype for the resellers.

I remember when hitting the payment screen on shopify sites meant you were golden lol, not anymore.. :rolleyes

I remember when hitting the payment screen on shopify sites meant you were golden lol, not anymore..
eyes.gif
I think websites get to chose if you have cart hold on payment or not. Because this is my first strikeout since november on shopify. Most people I have seen talk about it where on payment but it didn't hold.

You really think the majority of people that actually really wanted these to wear and have in their collection got these? Not that many people did want them, however there was enough hype for the resellers.

i hope the people who actually want them to wear or for their collection get them for retail or close to, then all the resellers end up sitting on them until they're forced to sell them at retail or even a loss. :smh:

i hope the people who actually want them to wear or for their collection get them for retail or close to, then all the resellers end up sitting on them until they're forced to sell them at retail or even a loss.
mean.gif
Well lately that has been the case for most Asics collabs. Resell is stupid for a few weeks then prices dropped. I think the most expensive Asics I bought all of last year was the Koyo at $250 DS shipped in a sz13, however I feel that shoe should be priced higher... So many collabs saturating the market its looking like prices won't ever be super crazy again until either the non runner resellers feel the hype has died down or something MAJOR drops.

So many collabs saturating the market its looking like prices won't ever be super crazy again until either the non runner resellers feel the hype has died down or something MAJOR drops.
you're saying this like its a bad thing.

for me i'm glad at least most collabs can be found for sub 220 if you're patient enough. 

you're saying this like its a bad thing.

for me i'm glad at least most collabs can be found for sub 220 if you're patient enough. 
im not saying the prices dropping are a bad thing. when you just cut out that one piece of my whole statement it can look anyway you want it to lol. anyway the non runner buyers for resell are at an all time high which is leading fast sellouts/to not being able to get at retail, thats what i was pretty much getting at in my whole statement.

Does anyone know which spots usually have the Valentines day releases? I want to make sure I get these GLV's for Vday.

I went from hate to love on those MITAs and now I'm a little disappointed I couldn't grab them at retail. Hoping one of these places opens up the phones tomorrow. 

I have to admit it's partially the completist midset of trying to grab all 12 of the 25th anniversary collabs.

Retail or bust though. Diadora is taking my cash lately. 

Back
Top Bottom