Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Price check on DS and VNDS Offspring GLVs?

i just sold my worn twice pair for $175. I wasn't really trying to profit though, just get most my money back after shipping and paypal fees...

looks legit to me, i remember seeing a ebay seller with a full size run of those selling for around the same amount. people like to make things seem like they're worth a lot more than they really are imo.

i just sold my worn twice pair for $175. I wasn't really trying to profit though, just get most my money back after shipping and paypal fees...
looks legit to me, i remember seeing a ebay seller with a full size run of those selling for around the same amount. people like to make things seem like they're worth a lot more than they really are imo.
Yea but under original retail?

Number (N)ine x atmos x Onitsuka Tiger "Tiger Alliance"

onirsukatiger_thq421-111_01.jpg

http://www.ubiqlife.com/tiger-alliance-onitsuka-tiger-grey-red-thq421-111.html

Why don't you get an exchange? I did that for the Urban Camos. Just tell them you're repurchasing and they'll send you a return label and refund you your shipping from the first order, too.
Sold out in my size now.
Sucky. If you're going for the WCP release, maybe email them and ask if you can buy those and get your money refunded? Or any other product on their site for that matter.

just 2 pickups...got the teal dragon from a german friend who was living in cali for the past year, and he knew my size and just brought these back home for me, of course i already put white laces in them ^^

and the tweed on the SNS is much softer and waaaay nicer than i expected! these are much nicer in hand, pictures dont do them justice.

changed to the off-white laces on them.

And there's people over on the RF thread hating on the KITH logo on the Gel Sights.. Make up your minds!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom