Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^ those laces looked PS. Sweet pick up 
smokin.gif

I'm hoping the Packer online release will have plenty to go around. I was successful on the Diadoras and those I assume were much more limited....

^^Yeah, those Diadoras were slept on though. Nobody is sleeping on these. Good luck man.

Funny how the term "slept on" has changed over the last year or so. I'd never call something that sold out in a minute or so slept on but I guess that's just me.

I'd say the reaction overall has been pretty mixed on the GLIII though. Lots of people aren't feeling the midsole. We all know how they'll have really "grown" in everyone in a week two, though.

Funny how the term "slept on" has changed over the last year or so. I'd never call something that sold out in a minute or so slept on but I guess that's just me.

I'd say the reaction overall has been pretty mixed on the GLIII though. Lots of people aren't feeling the midsole. We all know how they'll have really "grown" in everyone in a week two, though.
"Slept on" as in no hypebeast type action. Everyone that went for that shoe got it. I have yet to see a single people selling the Packer Diadora or offering for trades outside of eBay. So being "slept on" is not a bad thing at all. Plus I have seen more people bashing the Diadora vs the GLIII. This Packer release has a lot more hype just for being part of the GLIII anniversary year. Looking at NT, Reddit, Sole Collector and the various FB groups that I visit this shoe will draw more people than the Diadora. 

^^Yeah, those Diadoras were slept on though. Nobody is sleeping on these. Good luck man.

Lots of people had problems checking out with the Diadoras. I for one consider myself lucky to have gotten a pair. That's just me. Also like the Diadoras better than those GL3s, too. 

Lots of people had problems checking out with the Diadoras. I for one consider myself lucky to have gotten a pair. That's just me. Also like the Diadoras better than those GL3s, too. 
I mean I feel you, but for the most part everyone that went for the shoe because they liked them got them. I just checked a popular FB group with 19k+ people in it and only 1 seller popped up. Checked another group of 6k+ and only 1 popped up. That is a good thing, it means they got to people that actually wanted them not resellers.

This release will not be the same.

I mean I feel you, but for the most part everyone that went for the shoe because they liked them got them. I just checked a popular FB group with 19k+ people in it and only 1 seller popped up. Checked another group of 6k+ and only 1 popped up. That is a good thing, it means they got to people that actually wanted them not resellers.

This release will not be the same.
Maybe because there were a lot less? Not too sure. Which FB is this, too? Local Texas one? Thanks

those gr glv's are bonkers 
glasses.gif

would gladly pay retail for those, they're that good. 

Big glue stain right in the front... ordered from kith too so I can't even return these.

Anyone know how to get the glue out?

Big glue stain right in the front... ordered from kith too so I can't even return these.

I had the same kind of glue stain for my Outdoor pack GLV and I used suede eraser and it took care of it.

Make sure to lightly brush the surface.

Where did you buy the shoe cleaner? Will the footlocker suede eraser work?
I got the Woodlore's one from Amazon.

Amazon product ASIN B000PD5ESU
I don't know about the Footlocker's suede eraser but as long as you're using suede bars it should be fine I think.

I hate to tell you but my glue stain got less noticeable but it's still there so I don't know if you'll be able to get rid of it completely
mean.gif

Last edited:

Similar to mine, I'm returning them. Glue stains and blown out waves along with midsole flaws makes them unacceptable to me.

Isn't that what you do with all your pictures?
WOW thanks for making me feel welcome [emoji]128514[/emoji] my pictures come from various sources a lot of times people that work for stores or brands that don't wish to be named and yes I do share stuff that others have posted

Back
Top Bottom