Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks fam. I plan on copping the monochrome for beaters on my deployment. I won't have time to send them back. Unless I can find the monochrome gl3s for around $60.

It says they're from in-store inventory and RETURNS. I hope they don't mean the pairs with the blue marks on the heel and other flaws...
Reason why I ended getting them form the bay. The restock looked too suspicious. $220 shipped i think beats the guessing game and all the wait.

For those whose orders passed the final business day without delivery confirmation

Yo whats up everyone new to NT, lurked around for a bit decided to join and excited to join. My Asics collection is small for now but I plan on making more purchases in the future. Left the Jordan Brand really only into NIke SB, Asics, Saucony & New Balance now. Anywho onto pics of my current Asics shoes. Will be trying to get this months anniversary GLiii

Packer shoes x Asics collab

Concepts x Asics collab

Miami Vice white

yea, you won't be dissapointed. It's a great looking shoe and I can't wait to wear them in the warmer weather.
+1 but my only concern would be that they are returns and cancellations.  People might end up with pairs with the blue marks on the heel.  I finally got my pair in yesterday and I was lucky to get one without the blue mark

+1 but my only concern would be that they are returns and cancellations.  People might end up with pairs with the blue marks on the heel.  I finally got my pair in yesterday and I was lucky to get one without the blue mark

I don't think concepts would willingly send out defective pairs

Yo whats up everyone new to NT, lurked around for a bit decided to join and excited to join. My Asics collection is small for now but I plan on making more purchases in the future. Left the Jordan Brand really only into NIke SB, Asics, Saucony & New Balance now. Anywho onto pics of my current Asics shoes. Will be trying to get this months anniversary GLiii

Packer shoes x Asics collab

Concepts x Asics collab

Miami Vice white
Nice start. How are those Miami Vice, still waiting on my pair. Is the pattern pronounced or just barely on the leather? 

Miami Vice are definitely a solid pickup. I believe feature still has a bunch of pairs if anyone is wanting them. Glad nobody was hyped over them made it easy

Miami Vice are definitely a solid pickup. I believe feature still has a bunch of pairs if anyone is wanting them. Glad nobody was hyped over them made it easy
It's a GR. Very few GRs get hyped and sell out everywhere in the states. Plus with Collabs dropping every 1-2 weeks GRs will continue to take that backseat. Which is fine, easy purchases.

Back
Top Bottom