Asics Love?!? Where is it?

ronnie hasn't been limited since the volcanos, he's cashing out big time and he's caught the late comers who've never copped before

cannot believe people are actually lining up there.

I feel really sorry for anyone lining up there for resell..

Then it goes to people lining up there for their personal pair..

Then it goes to people paying homeless to line up..

Then it goes to homeless getting paid to line up..

If one cannot get at least 3 pairs combined on the online release day, i would mean there is something wrong with either the hands or internet or just decided to not buy that many.

cannot believe people are actually lining up there.

I feel really sorry for anyone lining up there for resell..

Then it goes to people lining up there for their personal pair..

Then it goes to people paying homeless to line up..

Then it goes to homeless getting paid to line up..

If one cannot get at least 3 pairs combined on the online release day, i would mean there is something wrong with either the hands or internet or just decided to not buy that many.
So cheerful. 

IMO there is nothing wrong with people trying to buy there own personal pair...resell yeah but not if there to wear...

So cheerful. 

IMO there is nothing wrong with people trying to buy there own personal pair...resell yeah but not if there to wear...
This. 

If you're camping overnight to resell, you dumb. But if you are paranoid about not getting a personal because you smoke too much Sativa, and you're camping, whatever dude. If you don't have work today, f**k do I care? Do it

never said its bad or wrong. Its just like seeing some people camping 5 hours on 8ball cncpt. I dont think its wrong but just feel sorry camping on something anyone can buy for same price with less than 30 min investment. It's probably even little bit cheaper considering tax there.

Just my 2 cents cuz someone mentioned 100+ lined up.

Then again, i see i shudnt have mentioned personal pair since we kno we all do crazy things for what we love. Mb guys :wink:

1512452_10205119684065300_7867000981056903011_n.jpg

People still waiting...smh

So... according to my source these are samples

and this is the final version

And it sounds like its a Japan collab and exclusive...

WHY DOES THE GREAT SAMPLE ALWAYS GET DROPPED?!

If i cop these the first thing ill do is make em look like the samples. I was excited for a freshly colorblocked GLV. Just contrasting the heel is played out. 

WHY DOES THE GREAT SAMPLE ALWAYS GET DROPPED?!

If i cop these the first thing ill do is make em look like the samples. I was excited for a freshly colorblocked GLV. Just contrasting the heel is played out. 

Agree sample pear miles better than the final version.
Lol you guys sure that top picture just isn't the inside of the shoe? Perfect example, look at the inside of your FFs....

EDIT: The FF was just the first GLV off the top of my head. However most GLVs have this same type of pattern with the inside.

Last edited:
Lol you guys sure that top picture just isn't the inside of the shoe? Perfect example, look at the inside of your FFs....

EDIT: The FF was just the first GLV off the top of my head. However most GLVs have this same type of pattern with the inside.

What are you smokin? You can clearly see the inner of the right foot in the second pic...

Last edited:
What are you smokin? You can clearly see the inner of the right foot in the second pic...
Show me how you see the back right heel in that second pic... wtf are you smoking...?

EDIT: Yeah see the Black leather missing. Was focused on the heel. Guess i'm smoking that 
nthat.gif
. You got it.

Last edited:

Show me how you see the back right heel in that second pic... wtf are you smoking...?
That would be true if we were talking about the back right heel, but we're referring to the fact that they aren't the same overall. The latest version clearly doesn't have the same color blocking. See that top panel where the "GEL LYTE V" is written on? WTH are you smoking son?

That would be true if we were talking about the back right heel, but we're referring to the fact that they aren't the same overall. The latest version clearly doesn't have the same color blocking. See that top panel where the "GEL LYTE V" is written on? WTH are you smoking son?
Lol chill dude. You got it. I know you are upset with the missing black leather, but don't kill me, son.  My bad.

You don't have to see the heel to see its not the same shoe. There's another element that differs besides the heel. So the first picture cannot be the medial side of the second picture
EDIT: Yeah see the Black leather missing. Was focused on the heel. Guess i'm smoking that 
nthat.gif
. You got it.
I apologize guys LMAO. I already admitted my L before I was corrected. MY BAD. lol

Back
Top Bottom