Asics Love?!? Where is it?

that was before everybody attacked commonwealth, u guys hated them so stop supporting them..

I'm not worried about the Commonaealths. They're the only Asics pair I've been waiting for this year thus far, I get the feeling they will release the same as Gemini's.

Walter..

I honestly don't believe they will be a exclusive to commonwealth. Only RF get that treatment on some of his pairs but some of his shoes still release elsewhere for example the Sages. I think the only boutique that got exclusivity atm besides RF is SoleFly. Idk why but could be due to their connection to MJ but we will never know. 

throwing in the towel now. literally pointless in even trying to entertain the possibility of rocking these. 500 or not, fact is they will be extremely limited which means it will be a pain in the *** to get. 

Last edited:
IMPORTANT I NEED HELP:  Just took these out the box and I have this yellow discoloration that developed overtime in the box that wasn't there before.. Any asistance of how this happen and SOLUTION TO FIX . PLease Thanks in Advance. I was thinking Retrobrite/Sea glow ???  

I wonder if you could use some fine grit sandpaper and sand the layer of yellow off similar to how you would wet sand and buff a scratch out of a cars clear coat.

I'm not giving up just yet, although i'm going in this weekend with almost zero expectations of getting them. So if i cop them, fantastic. If i don't, then i'll move on. Doesn't hurt to at least try..

Nah I think ppl will pay extra for those. Look at the packers and how they exploded

you talk about titolos or da vincis?

more detailed pics here:

http://www.minimalspieltrieb.de/

nice but will go only for retail..and i think they need the all red laces..
I was referring to the davincis actually.. with only 500 pairs (if true) then it'll be 4 times as limited as the 25th anni collabs... 
sick.gif

at the end of the year I bet the DBs are on a lot of top lists and the papercuts are doodoo. apples and oranges

too many shoes coming out/came out already to cry about potentially missing out, did yall lose all your shoes in a fire?? let's step back, breath, regain some perspective

not saying they are worth market prices; I didn't chase them and probably wouldn't rock for retail. 

just think they're well executed, and that shop package is thorough. 

Last edited:
Here i am passing up on mortars for 250 cause i think that's high. No way could I drop 300 on the Dirty Bucks. But to each their own

Here i am passing up on mortars for 250 cause i think that's high. No way could I drop 300 on the Dirty Bucks. But to each their own
U buggin...250 for Mortars is a good price for a great shoe.... 

Are they DS? size?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom