Asics Love?!? Where is it?

april might be the month of asics for me. trying to decide what 3 of the following five to get. Concepts gl3, foot patrol kayano, high voltage gl3, grey/maroon glv, and dirty buck gl3

april might be the month of asics for me. trying to decide what 3 of the following five to get. Concepts gl3, foot patrol kayano, high voltage gl3, grey/maroon glv, and dirty buck gl3
Foot patrols have been sitting for almost a year so they would probably be around later. high voltages are a GR so they will have multiple restocks etc. Have the "bourdeaux" GLVs been confirmed as a US drop yet? Concepts will be a tough grab and dirty buck prices have been dropping from what ive seen. 

Foot patrols have been sitting for almost a year so they would probably be around later. high voltages are a GR so they will have multiple restocks etc. Have the "bourdeaux" GLVs been confirmed as a US drop yet? Concepts will be a tough grab and dirty buck prices have been dropping from what ive seen. 
no but at this point im starting to think the bordeaux glv will not be hitting the states so i might as well cop from overseas while the conversion rate is as close as it is. And the dirty bucks are high priced but not unbearably expensive. 

My pair of Iris' just arrived. Oh man these things are a beauty in person, pictures just don't do them justice.

Now I just need Monday to come around so my papercuts can come in. Gotta love those oversea connects.

not sure if anyone has brought this up but is it just me or do the shape of these look different, the toebox looks narrower.
Yeah it looks different but in a good way. Sort of like Jordan 4's back in the day. 

I'm guessing its somewhere around the ASICS embroidery? Might be extremely difficult to remove depending on the color difference... but i've had some luck with REALLY hot water, just rubbing vigorously with a dishcloth.
yep exactly where it is. you think nail polish remover would work?

yep exactly where it is. you think nail polish remover would work?
Id be very weary, that might actually stain the neoprene more. what color is the stain? 

I have had zero experience cleaning shoes with nail polish remover.... not sure if that commonly used on kicks. 

If anyone in the Bay can assist on a size 12 Splash Cities, I will pay the favor back on the CNCPTS 25th Anniversary if they do the Pop Up in NYC.

Last edited:
I need your guys opinions. Should i go for a DS Offsprings Shaw Runner for 99... OR a bit worn Phantom Lagoons for 90 

Really been on the fence..

I need your guys opinions. Should i go for a DS Offsprings Shaw Runner for 99... OR a bit worn Phantom Lagoons for 90 

Really been on the fence..
Go w the Lagoons. I gave my buddy the shaws when i bought the pack and he was able to destroy them VERY quickly, they are not well made shoes by any means. 

I love GT2s and we honestly don't see enough of them imo.. couldn't say no to these..

Just got these in Yday. Smell is AMAZING, that Nubuck! Quality and stitching are on point. That slightly greyed midsole really sets it off IMO. 

Threw in some laces from the Koyo's 
nubuck is looking really really good there.

if the slight price hike in gr's means a slight increase in material quality i'll be down for it. 

Not feelin the Monkey Times at all. But Splash Cities have been on my radar for a while. Hoping I can land my elusive size 13 some how.

Back
Top Bottom