Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Don't know if anyone said this already but could all the pre creasing be a result of asics super small boxes, for dirty bucks the shoes barely fit in the box and the leather was super creased because of it.

Don't know if anyone said this already but could all the pre creasing be a result of asics super small boxes, for dirty bucks the shoes barely fit in the box and the leather was super creased because of it.
I havent noticed a small box on my size 12s but i got my girl a pair size 7.5 and the box was so small i could barely get them in.

Last edited:
Picked up the Footpatrol's today and got a Asics umbrella too! Nice surprise
smokin.gif
. Colorway and model probably aren't for everyone but I am happy with them.  

I just got my dirty bucks in today. No creasing on the leather and box definitely isn't small. Hmm, interesting.

Also, ******* customs won't give me my paper cuts arghhj

If anyone could be on the lookout for any spring deals or promo codes that have the easter gt-ii's on sale it would be greatly appreciated.

nerd.gif

Oneness shipped with the quickness. These are really nice in person. The 3m in the front was a nice touch I didn't notice before.

Last edited:

Feature promo code easter 30% off
Doesn't seem to work.  Is the actual code "easter"?  When I pop that code in, just says "your cart does not meet this discount's requirements".  What requirements are these?  Can't seem to find anything reference this discount code either via the interwebz.  Assistance please good sir.  I have gr's to be had, preferably at a discounted rate.  
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Doesn't seem to work.  Is the actual code "easter"?  When I pop that code in, just says "your cart does not meet this discount's requirements".  What requirements are these?  Can't seem to find anything reference this discount code either via the interwebz.  Assistance please good sir.  I have gr's to be had, preferably at a discounted rate.  
nerd.gif

Just punched it in and it worked for me. Those glv got cooked real quick. Only ones I wanted

anyone thrown maroon ropes in the gel sags santas? I swore there was a picture floating around but cant find it

anyone thrown maroon ropes in the gel sags santas? I swore there was a picture floating around but cant find it

I put some ropes on mine. This is the only pic I have of them right now. Think they were the cranberry ones from rope lace supply.

Back
Top Bottom