Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Those aren't mitas...look at the colorway, little details that are different.  All 3 are FOOTASYLUM 25th COLLAB.    Funny there's no hype..only saw one tweet about it.  I was able to cart it..but decided against it.  The blk ones look similar to PAPERCUTS and the BLUE ones similar to MITAS.  Only the Grey One looks more exclusive to the store.  Pass after seeing no hype..I'm a hypebeast :wink: 

Last edited:
Why are you guys writing paragraphs on end discussing other people"s decisions to camp out? If people wanna do that it's their own business. If ya"ll want a shoe that bad you gotta put in the work or pay extra.

Anybody got the eBay links to the pairs shipping from DC?

can't post links to live auctions, but the ebayer was selling them under "eighteezbaby29" a few days ago...just checked and now the same pairs are being sold by "footwork202" :rofl: these dudes ain't fooling nobody!

Those aren't mitas...look at the colorway, little details that are different.  All 3 are FOOTASYLUM 25th COLLAB.    Funny there's no hype..only saw one tweet about it.  I was able to cart it..but decided against it.  The blk ones look similar to PAPERCUTS and the BLUE ones similar to MITAS.  Only the Grey One looks more exclusive to the store.  Pass after seeing no hype..I'm a hypebeast :wink: 

you're buddy should've waited and snooped around more

BDGA's can be had for sub 160 DS/NDS on FB groups

Sub 160 shipped deadstock for the pewters? Sure, LMK where. Thanks for the useful info though. I'll be sure to let him know that he just might be able to save $10 on a pair out there on a random facebook page that may or may not be his size and may or may not be deadstock.

its not that serious..

Last edited:

I did provide you with the exact info you need. DS pairs in various sizes pop up as low as 120/130 all over the place. If your friend takes all necesaary precautions on second hand sites, theyre legit as they come.

What you consider a steal at 160 at that shop isn't exactly a steal, hence why your "buddy" should've waited. No need to be salty bud.

Last edited:
That sounds way too cheap to find with any consistency. I just decided to get rid of my pair a few weeks ago and they went for 210...

Sub 160 shipped deadstock for the pewters? Sure, LMK where. Thanks for the useful info though. I'll be sure to let him know that he just might be able to save $10 on a pair out there on a random facebook page that may or may not be his size and may or may not be deadstock.

its not that serious..
Been trying to sell both pairs for retail (one is tied on) and no one is biting. Bummer cause I like them, but I really hate the fit of the goretex. 

I did provide you with the exact info you need. DS pairs in various sizes pop up as low as 120/130 all over the place. If your friend takes all necesaary precautions on second hand sites, theyre legit as they come.

What you consider a steal at 160 at that shop isn't exactly a steal, hence why your "buddy" should've waited. No need to be salty bud.

Lol, nobody is salty. My boy is happy he found a pair for $10 less than retail. I just responded to you because you comment as if in an instant an exact size, condition, and price is available to purchase for a whole $10 cheaper then what is available. And what "exact info" did you even provide? LOL. Post a link, send a FB group name, whatever helps.

Now its $120-$130 for deadstock bodegea pewters from a legit seller? We all know facebook groups are one of the the least legitimate ways to purchase sneakers. Please show me, 9.5 deadstock pewters from a legit seller for $130, ill buy them.

that's good he's happy that's all that matters. my bad if my original comment sounded rough on the edges didnt intend to. but i'm not gonna waste my time providing links cause its not allowed and secondly there's a reason why I specifically said "deals", they just pop up every so often and are snatched within hours. I'll just say I've seen plenty go for that price, of course no way to prove so, but I have seen them. 

I disagree with what you said about fb, but that's a whole other issue thats best served for a more appropriate thread and not here. like I said if you have any common sense it's hard to get scammed. of all the stories i've heard of people getting scammed on fb they end up being idiots who didn't take the necessary precautions beforehand. w/e tho don't want to clutter the thread with any more nonsense. 

Last edited:
hi all!

really keen on a pair of the footlocker black speckle GLV in a 10.5...

I live in New Zealand and can't seem to find a pair online.

I was wondering if anyone in the US has them at their local mall and could pick me up a pair? Happy to pay 180USD shipped, paypal invoice if anyone is keen. 

Hey guys so I am waiting for the Concepts to drop and have been lurking, I found this on eBay and I am hoping no one here pays anywhere near this much but thought I would post a link so you guys can see that someone is supposedly going to have 10 pairs guaranteed with special box and they are in Connecticut so I am assuming they didn't drive all the way to concepts and are getting it through a local store so maybe some local stores will be getting these with a special box. Anyways good luck guys! Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CNCPTS-x-AS...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2a4fca2c43

atmos on feet look 
pimp.gif
. looks to be that every shoe will have its own unique camo pattern which is pretty cool. and that gum sole damn. hoping these are releasing stateside cause i'm not bout to mess with some yahoo japan auctions. 

11188257_10152926698754624_240918464453763712_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom