Asics Love?!? Where is it?

For every release like this there are always a bunch of you that see the product and can add to cart and im over here trying to even get ubiqs page to load. I get a error everytime smh

nt gonna burn the three witches that got through
roll.gif

For every release like this there are always a bunch of you that see the product and can add to cart and im over here trying to even get ubiqs page to load. I get a error everytime smh
Yep. I can never add to cart either. 

if there was no 12 im not that salty, but i really got mad love for these so ill dish out the wallet when i see a a pair that is decently priced

I'll speak since I'm at the office right now looking at the release unfold from Ubiq's eyes

To the people who understand the game and that there are only 12 pairs and literally thousands of people attempting to purchase them at one time, thank you. To the rest of the idiots (the internet, not NT personally) who actually think we as a business are back dooring shoes... you must not have gotten a pair and it's a poor excuse.

The reason we said "if they aren't on the site it's because they are sold it," is because once they sell out they come off the front end. We didn't specify a time so who knows when they were actually live. People who expect handouts and think they were wronged for not getting the shoes will only assume we never put them up. 

lol the whole business behind a release is well above some of your heads. I don't blame you because you aren't in the business, but to assume we run our company like a corner store bodega is beyond me. These kind of releases hardly make us money, its just to stay relevant. 

On to the next one.. congrats if any of you managed a pair but its literally pure luck if you did. 

EDIT: again, I'm speaking to sneakerheads in general and not so much NT personally. Most of you guys understand and are cool about the releases 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom