Asics Love?!? Where is it?

side note.. was the thirst for these A few really that strong? I'm not seeing it. The shoes are very nice in person and really nice to shoot nonetheless. 
well it depends. with the wooden box probably, without maybe not so. i see the whole value in that pair lies with the whole wooden packaging. but personally, it's quite a decent colorway.

Has anyone bought those dark blue/light grey GLVs? How are they?

I like them. Materials aren't bad and the colors are same as in the pics.

I just didn't end up getting the 1s as planned.... luckily i had a backup plan 
happy.gif

I bet you can find someone willing to trade the wood box kois for the chis. 

800€ is preposterous
I hope I found someone... Most of the people don't want to trade but just make quick money...

What size are u looking for?
Looking for a us9.5. Had it in cart on ubiq but never managed to check out... 
mean.gif

Again, I'm not saying you didn't see only 3 sizes, but what I am saying is that you honestly have no idea what you are talking about. 
If you're a UBIQ employee then this is an awful way to be treating the customers.

No, it's not. At all.

He tried to set the record straight because you were whining about only seeing three sizes when YOU clicked the link. That doesn't prove they were lying about a full size run being available to the people who clicked three or four seconds before you.

People need to stop playing the victim every time they strike out. These shops are getting like, what, 15-20 pairs max? The odds are against customers no matter how fair the release is.

As long as they're not waving pairs in your face they'll backdoor (Packer) or selling on eBay (Commonwealth) then there's nothing to get upset about.

it's a lose lose representing a company and posting on forums. when people are mad and a rep explains the situation. people will just continue to cry BS or find other excerpts of the responses to scrutinize lol. might backfire and lead to more ugliness. smart thing is to just ignore the ignorant comments. they'll all be back with the thirst the next go around.

What other companies collabed on the 25th anniversary I know of afew and concepts of course anyone can share the others with pics that would be great.

No, it's not. At all.

He tried to set the record straight because you were whining about only seeing three sizes when YOU clicked the link. That doesn't prove they were lying about a full size run being available to the people who clicked three or four seconds before you.

People need to stop playing the victim every time they strike out. These shops are getting like, what, 15-20 pairs max? The odds are against customers no matter how fair the release is.

As long as they're not waving pairs in your face they'll backdoor (Packer) or selling on eBay (Commonwealth) then there's nothing to get upset about.
I wasn't whining about anything and I could have cared less about the shoe. I wouldn't have even bought it if I got it in my cart. I was referring to how he was talking like "you don't know anything" and "if I cared, I could screenshot the orders and post them here". It was just a rude way of saying things. That's all I was referring to.

I wasn't whining about anything and I could have cared less about the shoe. I wouldn't have even bought it if I got it in my cart. I was referring to how he was talking like "you don't know anything" and "if I cared, I could screenshot the orders and post them here". It was just a rude way of saying things. That's all I was referring to.
Maybe he felt like you deserved to be spoken to that way because in an indirect way, you were calling him a liar and accusing of shady business practices.  Or maybe he offered to show you a screen shot of the orders so you would realize that they really did have a fsr.

Last edited:
Off topic, but to whoever in Houston that bought all the IKEA shoe trees.....can I just get like 50 off you bro? Between here & the NB thread, I know you're out there.

Maybe he felt like you deserved to be spoken to that way because in an indirect way, you were calling him a liar and accusing of shady business practices.  Or maybe he offered to show you a screen shot of the orders so you would realize that they really did have a fsr.

The standard lame reaction is to blame everyone for being dishonest or shady off the bat.

If the shop is making an effort to be as straight as possible and still get called out for being shady because of what 2 or 3 assume, then they have a right to get defensive. Look at all the salty posts after they tweeted out, just jumping to dumb conclusions because they didn't realize how the site works. Just dudes whining cause they struck out.

I hate shady **** that happens with these releases but it's a cop-out to assume everything is rigged. Shops are getting like 2 or 3 per size, if things feel unfair, it might just be that.

Last edited:
Off topic, but to whoever in Houston that bought all the IKEA shoe trees.....can I just get like 50 off you bro? Between here & the NB thread, I know you're out there.

When did we get a restock of those? I've been in there a few times the past month or so, but no luck...

When did we get a restock of those? I've been in there a few times the past month or so, but no luck...
i heard somewhere that they discontinued them
Nah, not true.

Stock showed 44 pieces yesterday, went in this evening and guy told me someone bought them all a few days ago.
Sucky. If they don't restock before I leave and there are some in San Diego when I get there, I'll send you some.

And I finally picked up medic from the post office. Pretty happy with how they look in person. Now to decide black or white laces???

Back
Top Bottom