Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Is the quality really that bad
The quality isn't bad, it's just a different material than what everyone is used to. The interior is that nice broken in leather, which I really like. The materials they chose on the outside were just poor. It's all shiny leather material that just feels fake.

Damn I wanted these hard. I'm a sucker for deep burgundy suede. It's a shame if OVERKILL only gets/sells 50 pairs or less.

The colettes' materials are a shame for a 25th anni edition: besides the PARIS icy soles and the inner lining everything else is nothing than a huge disppointment. It's just not worth the money! Just save it for the desert roses - they are just on point ;-)

Xhibition in Cleveland (they take phone orders) just got these in sz 10-13. Haven't been in this thread in awhile so idk if ppl want these or not but just wanted to let ppl know
what they like in hand? Waiting for them to drop in UK.

First off. Colettes are actually pretty dope in person. I tried them on earlier and copped like 5 pairs for myself and the homies. Second, the materials aren't trash at all. They're actually pretty cool just very different. They're certainly not for everyone, but I think they're nice. I was buying them either way just to complete the set. @WillMax14 and myself put in work today tho

Back
Top Bottom