Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The 3M laces are nice but I will go with the plain ones. The shoe already has enough crazy details. I will unDS tomorrow

Probably the little cncpts tag on there. Same placements as the bodega get wets. 
Doubt these will be gortex though. Would be real surprised. 
didn't even know that was a CNCPTS tag but still they look dope, plus the heel kinda looked like goretex material 

The 3M laces are nice but I will go with the plain ones. The shoe already has enough crazy details. I will unDS tomorrow
Hows the quality on the snakeskin?  Ive been wanting a red GL5 for a while now. 

Also, does anyone know the price of the Naked womens GL5 Hafina? All I can seem to find is release dates.... Thanks guys

Last edited:
anyone looking for Medic or Monkeytimes gel lyte v Pm me I have around retail. size 10.5 in both 

Last edited:
Has anyone pre-order from CrazeFL before? What was your experience like?

Ordered my red Mambas from them. No issues. My boy ordered black Mambas and they sent him reds.

I did order something a while back and had to cancel but I belive they would not allow cancellation on pre-ordered items.

But I have no issues with them.

Don't put shoe trees in your Volcanoes. Stuff them with factory paper. My buddy had trees in for awhile without wearing and the mesh got messed up near the toe

They work incredibly well for the price.  Not much else to say really.

For .99 you can't go wrong I guess...

Cedar shoe trees keep them fresh but they are $20+ a set which makes sense for some sneakers but these will do the job for GRs

Don't put shoe trees in your Volcanoes. Stuff them with factory paper. My buddy had trees in for awhile without wearing and the mesh got messed up near the toe

Think this is the case with all mesh toe boxes?

I finally got my hands on Overkills and don't want to ruin them

Back
Top Bottom