Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Uh oh.... Don C x Asics coming in 2016
nerd.gif
Very bad news if you ask me 
mean.gif

What is up with the FPs releasing early? I thought ww release was 29th.  If anyone spots a US11 - pls shoot me a PM. 
glasses.gif

just received a package from packer shoes. ordered two pairs, and only got one. :x. anybody dealt with packer shoes customer service before? any good?

Where are the other Japanese denim version? Only been seeing the kimono's...
Well, there were two previous releases - camo denim, then black leather/camo denim. Now the kimonos. And the kakishibu version that we have seen pictures of. Not sure which you are asking about.

Speaking of, got my first pair of Kimonos in - I like them a lot. Very different in both looks and texture/feel than the RF selvedge, so if that was the only thing stopping you, they are quite different. No mold issues, although I am not well informed on that issue, just saw it mentioned.

What is a good water repellant for pig suede / suede / nubuck materials? Will the shade of the color not change when you apply? How often do you need to apply as well? TIA

What is a good water repellant for pig suede / suede / nubuck materials? Will the shade of the color not change when you apply? How often do you need to apply as well? TIA
I've used Kiwi with no problems. I apply two coats initially and how often you reapply is up to you.

Back
Top Bottom