Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Are you speculating that Proper is losing their Asics account or this is something you know?

Thanks

I think if they keep up with what they are doing, they'll eventually loose it. I don't know man, I just don't believe Asics sent them 8 pairs to sell

I hate to be that guy but I've read different answers in terms of sizing with gel lyte III.  The only Asics I own are runners gel 33.  I wear a 12 in everything (Nike, Js, Converse, Adidas etc).  I can fit in a 11.5 in New Balance 998.  What size would that equate to in gel lyte III?  Should I stick to my usual 12, .5 down or .5 up?

youre right that shoe sucks 

but if anyone comes across info on that trash be sure to pm me
I'll get y'all info today. 

CONFIRMED MATERIALS WILL BE GARBAGE. SHAPE IS OFF.

devil.gif
 <3 <3 <3

I hate to be that guy but I've read different answers in terms of sizing with gel lyte III.  The only Asics I own are runners gel 33.  I wear a 12 in everything (Nike, Js, Converse, Adidas etc).  I can fit in a 11.5 in New Balance 998.  What size would that equate to in gel lyte III?  Should I stick to my usual 12, .5 down or .5 up?

If you're an 11.5 in NB 998, I'd recommend 12 in GL3 and GL5.

For any New Yorkers that can meet up for trades, I have a few 25th anny pairs in 10 - Concepts, Dirty Buck, Iris - and am looking for a Koi in 10. Dm if interested.

highly doubtful. Also, I don't think you can find cncpts for retail

Go to the Bay. They are not moving for much over retail. Tea Party. I think these are more limited perhaps but just not my bag. I have enough olive sneakers. These do nuthin for me but glad people scored that wanted them.

So think I seen in here that people were saying the Atmos Bday Dinner pair fit tighter than usual even with the leather liner?

So think I seen in here that people were saying the Atmos Bday Dinner pair fit tighter than usual even with the leather liner?
They fit like all other GLIII IMO. I know a lot of people who don't size up even with leather liner.

They fit like all other GLIII IMO. I know a lot of people who don't size up even with leather liner.
Hmm but to me GL3 are not uniform in fit.   For example:  the WOEI and  the st alfred pairs fit huge; if I didnt size down in them I would need an extra insole.  Both those pairs have a leather liner and a stitched in leather insole.

I usually wear a 9.5 in GL3 but if the pair has a leather liner I usually buy a 9.

Last edited:

Hmm but to me GL3 are not uniform in fit.   For example:  the WOEI and  the st alfred pairs fit huge; if I didnt size down in them I would need an extra insole.  Both those pairs have a leather liner and a stitched in leather insole.

I usually wear a 9.5 in GL3 but if the pair has a leather liner I usually buy a 9.
This.

I went with an 8 in my Atmos (8.5 in GLVs) and they fit perfect. Maybe slightly smaller than St As but not enough to size up.

Last edited:

This.

I went with an 8 in my Atmos (8.5 in GLVs) and they fit perfect. Maybe slightly smaller than St As but not enough to size up.
Thanks man, so would you say that the Atmos fit similar to the Size?  Tsavourite?

I'm an 11 in gliii and even in leather lined pairs like packer & size? I could have easily went up a .5 size in Atmos

Thanks man, so would you say that the Atmos fit similar to the Size?  Tsavourite?
Not really, lengthwise they are the same, but the Atmos has a slightly more padded leather tongue, so i think that's why it feels smaller.

Back
Top Bottom