Asics Love?!? Where is it?

still looking for size 9 
tired.gif

if anyone got a lead please DM me

I hate to be that guy but I've read different answers in terms of sizing with gel lyte III.  The only Asics I own are runners gel 33.  I wear a 12 in everything (Nike, Js, Converse, Adidas etc).  I can fit in a 11.5 in New Balance 998.  What size would that equate to in gel lyte III?  Should I stick to my usual 12, .5 down or .5 up?
Don't .5 down. Stay true if you like them snug, .5 up for loose. I'd stay true if I were you because 12.5 isn't always an available size but 12 is.

As promised, here's some more info and pics of the new Monkey Time GLV "Sand Layer"

There is no firm release date yet, but I was told these will be dropping in Japan in November. I'm very excited about these. Hope y'all enjoy the pics.

Omfg these look amazing!
Certainly going to try for these. That cw is killer!
Repped for the info

As promised, here's some more info and pics of the new Monkey Time GLV "Sand Layer"

There is no firm release date yet, but I was told these will be dropping in Japan in November. I'm very excited about these. Hope y'all enjoy the pics.
eek.gif

So much want

Damn it another missed release. Not paying resale for these, although all the pics of them look great. $200 is already close to my max.  Congrats to those who copped. Everyone seems very pleased

Through some finagling I was able to secure a pair of the Foot Patrol Gels 3. Now will wait for those Sand Layer V's and RF 25th Anniversary (I Hope They Don't Play That Only In- Store ish') I'm not trying to help pay your city guys phone bills. (Resellers)

Today's Wear

Last edited:

Man these suck

Ill be in your inbox about these among other things tho

Hmm but to me GL3 are not uniform in fit.   For example:  the WOEI and  the st alfred pairs fit huge; if I didnt size down in them I would need an extra insole.  Both those pairs have a leather liner and a stitched in leather insole.

I usually wear a 9.5 in GL3 but if the pair has a leather liner I usually buy a 9.

That may work for anyone with narrow feet. For those with wide feet, there's no way to size down from their usual gliii/glv sizing. The "extra room" in these slightly larger fitting shoes allows for breathability, but not enough to go down a size. Personally, I can even go up a full size from my nike tts in any gliii/glv, except the length becomes too long.

Back
Top Bottom