Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Depends if 1500 is too much for you
some guys make 1500 an hour. It's really not my business whether the money is nothing to him or he saved up two years for it. If he likes the shoes he likes the shoes, simple as that

Got darker because of effing meltonian

some guys make 1500 an hour. It's really not my business whether the money is nothing to him or he saved up two years for it. If he likes the shoes he likes the shoes, simple as that

Well, op asked if he did well. I don't like the flamingo colorway so I would say no. Also kinda depends on what st Alfred he got. Dunno about the price of the colonials though, google is telling me shops have em in stock.

Question for anyone that has the Bodega gore-tex GLV's, I found a pair for a good price in a 12.5 and I typically wear a 13 in GLV, could these work? Or too snug? Any help would be appreciated.
I would say wait and get the 13.

I have a pair of the Bodega Get Wets in size 11 and 11.5. I normally wear an 11.5 in the GLV. I'm wearing the size 11 today actually haha. They're pretty tight even with thin no show socks. I'm going to look for an 11.5 to change these. The size 11.5 in these which is my normal GLV size fits perfectly.

Last edited:
They hiring?
Who?

Well, op asked if he did well. I don't like the flamingo colorway so I would say no. Also kinda depends on what st Alfred he got. Dunno about the price of the colonials though, google is telling me shops have em in stock.
i don't know about the colonials but the flamingos id say are worth around 5 and better whether you like the cw or not and if he got the asics st Alfreds it aint that bad of a deal like people on here are making it out to be. It aint homeboy price like everyone here always wants but it's market value

Last edited:

The Get Wets? I heard they ran small to begin with. I'd save your money and get the correct size. If anything, I'd go up a size, definitely not down.

Reference: NT. For the record, I don't own a pair lol
I don't think they came any bigger than 12.5.  I have a bunch of friends that wear 13's and I also remember the biggest size I saw on Bodega for the launch was 12.5.  Goretex models seemed to only come in half sizes after 11 at least for collabs (Hazards, Packer, Get Wet). There was no 12 and no 13...  only 11.5 and 12.5.

Question for anyone that has the Bodega gore-tex GLV's, I found a pair for a good price in a 12.5 and I typically wear a 13 in GLV, could these work? Or too snug? Any help would be appreciated.
I have a friend that wears 13's and he got the 12.5 as they didn't come in a 13.  He said it just fits...  but then again you'd prob have to wear some thin invisible socks prob.

If you like your shoes tight then go for it. I wear 10's in v's and went with a 9.5 and damn that was a huge mistake. Eventually over time they've loosened up but I should've went tts or half a size up.

I had the same dilemma and I ended up grabbing the 12.5 after trying them on in store. they are tight, but not uncomfortably so. Also my grey and tan pairs both fit differently. I have a friend who is also a 13 and he is able to wear the 12.5s just fine if he takes the insole out. Not a compromise I'd be willing to make, but the option is there.

Size 13 GLV wearer here, those Bodegas are an awesome shoe..just couldnt make them work forcing to size down to a 12.5.

I just paid 1500 for deadstock Diadora Coloniels Flamingo's and ST. Alfreds ...did i do well?
if they the patta colonel blue diadoras i say not bad for the pkg if they the new colonel blue GR's definitely not

by your name id assume the pattas...what size is everything?

Back
Top Bottom