Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hmmm, J.Crews' ain't too shabby.  Anyway...

LPU:  "Workwear" GLV

Grabbed these from BAIT at the tail-end of their BTS 25% off sale.  Surprised they honored the disco on a newly released pair, but no complaints here as I was more than happy to capitalize on their generosity.  
happy.gif

Both are dope. 

So i see that on JCrews website the GL3s are only dropping at 11 JCrew locations. That seems way more limited than the previous NB collabs which were available at almost all JCrew stores. I wonder if these will be harder to grab. 

Poor man's leatherbacks look awesome.  I'd prob pick them up.  As for the J Crews...  I like the blue pair but don't like the laces.

Has this happened to anyone else? I don't know what it is about this specific pair but the midsole on the right shoe did this weird thing where it creased inward right about the sole. It arches the entire shoe I can't wear it now. I don't get it though I wasn't harder on them than other pairs.

Comparison to a beater pair from 2009, which was worn for yeaaaars. These high voltage yellows aren't even a year old. What the hell.
And I'm not heavy footed like that where I distribute my weight inward like I was bow legged. I'm just wondering if it's happened to anybody else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom