Asics Love?!? Where is it?

$200 retail for the BAIT's are super steep; plus I'd have to pay shipping and tax so total would be $230ish? No thanks.

I'm glad im not alone in thinking $200 for those Baits was too much although they do look nice and that outsole is super dope. Those Reigning Champs look spectacular though I imagine they will retail around $200 as well :frown:

Meh Baits dont look that good to me. The mix matched materials and the reused 3m/wire mesh concepts leave me wanting more for 200. Good luck to those who like. 

Did anyone that pre ordered the j crews get shipping info yet? I ordered mine on Sunday and havent gotten anything but confirmation email.. On a side note those reigning champs are lookin good! Hope i can get a pair.

Did anyone that pre ordered the j crews get shipping info yet? I ordered mine on Sunday and havent gotten anything but confirmation email.. On a side note those reigning champs are lookin good! Hope i can get a pair.
I ordered on Sunday afternoon and got shipping confirmation yesterday. 

Yeah. Got mine last night. I pre-ordered Saturday afternoon. They'll be here Friday!

Time to derail the Bait train before it leaves it's overpriced station

Christmas pack

Bad Santa

Jack Frost
Both are great. I love the bad santa, it reminds me of the Embers
They're both pretty much ripoffs, and I'm fine with it, too. Just like I needs those poor man's LBs.  Couldn't care less about the hype, just want shoes I like without paying a fortune. 

as someone who lives really close to the diamond bar location and rafffled on every single 25th ann at that location and only won twice and they werent even my sizes, i'm definitely not gonna try because of the colorway and prices. Someone said this before, but they're opening so many stores across the westcoast, but they're product are getting worse. I hate how all these stores will have the pairs of shoes thus making their stock and chances at winning the raffle for the 25th's really low. Just want the Hanon's and im out

yo this is hilarious b. People bout to be like "I'm wide footed and have an Germanic toe cut. What size should i buy in gl3?"

Seems like most of the sizes in the blue ribbons are gone for J Crews...  I saw them at midnight when they dropped but hesitated.  They look ok for the price but since the Canadian dollar is so bad, I didn't feel like paying so much for them.

yo this is hilarious b. People bout to be like "I'm wide footed and have an Germanic toe cut. What size should i buy in gl3?"
roll.gif
I'm glad you got my sense of humor on ppl always asking about sizing lol 

Back
Top Bottom