Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yea... these are amazing. Better than any of the 25th anniversary GL3s imo. 

Hopefully i'm not just talking out my *** but these are the most comfortable pair of GL3s I own. The inside of the shoe is like a microfiber towel or something
Damn, where can I get these?

The inside of the shoe is like a microfiber towel or something
I like them, but I would take the 25th Annni pairs I have over them -  Koi's and Mitas.

And yes, that is terry cloth/french terry for the liner.

I do have to say, as has been mentioned, the color is very different than the blog photo shoot or the pictures on the website for purchase. Still like them a lot, but definitely would have preferred the lighter grey blue version we saw on the blog shots.

My GL III collection is turning out to be mostly blue - RF Selvedege, Patchworks, Japan Blues, Kimonos, Mitas, and now these. Good thing I like blue.

^ Not suprised.

Size? has a Kayano coming out...
These actually look pretty sick.

Diggin the dark grey midsole.

Hopefully i'm not just talking out my *** but these are the most comfortable pair of GL3s I own. The inside of the shoe is like a microfiber towel or something
Mine are supposed to be here today and these shots have me real excited!

Terry cloth sock liner sounds 
nthat.gif

Did anybody order the green pair? I am curious to see how those turned out in person
I bought them online but saw them in store in sf when I went to get the blues and I was definitely impressed With them and can't wait to get them in. That black suede toe box really sets them off.

I bought them online but saw them in store in sf when I went to get the blues and I was definitely impressed With them and can't wait to get them in. That black suede toe box really sets them off.
they look like they have potential, and i own too many blue pairs of shoes to justify the ribbons, prolly just pull the trigger and return if i dont dig them

Are these waterproof like they're being advertised in some places?  Considering the red ones in the pack.

Would anyone mind sharing pics of all the 25th anniversary that was release so far with the name too? Seems hard to find them all together

I will never understand the new slang everyone uses to describe something they like... filthy?
Lol trust it could be worst I'm showing my age when it comes to slang now a days, plus I work in a school and these kids slangs is like what are you saying. But it's the same as saying something is clean in this sense.

All I can be mad at with these is I wish I doubled up! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

These look like a bluish version of those atmos gel lyte iii's (not the 25th anniv obviously). I'll try to grab those reigning champs. Lol at that filthy slang, the way you stated that sounds so...suburban.

Back
Top Bottom