Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Gel Lyte III Coffee GR

pics from MN

Kinda remind me of the Turtle from the Crane and Turtle pack

these baits gonna be hard to get?
Just as hard as all the 25ths. Same amount made, people have complained about the price but they will still fly. All the 25th collabs have had pretty good quality but the slightly more expensive ones fp"s for example u get what u pay for.... Just my opinion

Hi everyone, I'm kinda new here but I've been very happy with my Asics runners...very nifty sneakers compared to the basketball shoe I used to wear.

I saw the newly released size? x Asics Gel Kayano and I wanna cop a pair, but I'm not too sure about the sizing. I wear US11.5 for Gel-Lyte 3 and 5, and US11 for Gel Saga. I have wide feet, hence the sizing up for Gel-Lytes.

Can any kind soul advise?

Hi everyone, I'm kinda new here but I've been very happy with my Asics runners...very nifty sneakers compared to the basketball shoe I used to wear.

I saw the newly released size? x Asics Gel Kayano and I wanna cop a pair, but I'm not too sure about the sizing. I wear US11.5 for Gel-Lyte 3 and 5, and US11 for Gel Saga. I have wide feet, hence the sizing up for Gel-Lytes.

Can any kind soul advise?
I'd go with your Saga size if you have wide feet and unable to try them on. Kayanos are really long IMO. As an example, I wear a 9 in Kaynos and Sagas, 10 in GL3s and GLVs, but can squeeze into a 9.5 in the GL3. If the GLV runs a little big, I can wear a 9.5 as well. Hope that make sense and doesn't confuse the crap out of you. I'm typically a 9.5 in Jordans, too.

i hesitated at the last step. I live in MA but i'm being charged with 12.50 tax lol then it sold out..

Anyone That Can Help With An Upcoming Link That Might Have These?

Or Somewhere With A List Of Sites For These 25th Anv Collabs?

Please Shoot Me A PM Here Fambs! :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom