Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just got a cancellation email from jCrew for $90 10.5 Ribbons 
mean.gif

I hope they didnt cancel because I used the 25% discount.  
I just called and spoke to a rep at J.Crew about my order for a sz 10 Ribbon and she states it was showing as processed and should be shipped within the 6-8 business day buffer. The fact that people are still getting cancellation emails doesn't really raise my confidence it will though. I ordered it Monday afternoon btw.

I just called and spoke to a rep at J.Crew about my order for a sz 10 Ribbon and she states it was showing as processed and should be shipped within the 6-8 business day buffer. The fact that people are still getting cancellation emails doesn't really raise my confidence it will though. I ordered it Monday afternoon btw.
I also ordered on Monday afternoon.  I'm sure more sizes will pop up.  They're playing games.  Gonna call in and tell them to gimme that discount when I see another 10.5

I also ordered on Monday afternoon.  I'm sure more sizes will pop up.  They're playing games.  Gonna call in and tell them to gimme that discount when I see another 10.5
I wouldn't count on them popping up again. If they haven't had a FSR restock by now and are cancelling orders... it's not looking good. 

Yo, I'm loving this sneaker! Too bad I didn't double up, but I think I'm just going to complete the set and cop the Evergreens.

Yo, I'm loving this sneaker! Too bad I didn't double up, but I think I'm just going to complete the set and cop the Evergreens.
  I picked up both pairs and they are very very well done.  I have a lot of GL3s but the suede on these pairs is particularly plush.

Evergreens are very underrated based on the response they've gotten in this thread.

I picked up both pairs and they are very very well done.  I have a lot of GL3s but the suede on these pairs is particularly plush.

Evergreens are very underrated based on the response they've gotten in this thread.

Yeah the Evergreens are under-rated. After owning J.Crew's "Ribbon Blue" first hand. I know that I will love the Evergreens black suede toe box. I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger on them.

Last edited:
Those still looking for ribbon blues give the j crew @ the grove in LA a call. I was there yday and they still had a good amount of sizes. I nearly doubled up but no room in suitcase. She told me they would mail shoes, also let me know this was their "most successful shoe release ever" for what that's worth.

Those still looking for ribbon blues give the j crew @ the grove in LA a call. I was there yday and they still had a good amount of sizes. I nearly doubled up but no room in suitcase. She told me they would mail shoes, also let me know this was their "most successful shoe release ever" for what that's worth.
She must not have been around for Independence Day 998's...

Means more asics collabs comin in the future. Hell yes!

Back
Top Bottom