Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone size down on their JCrew GL3s? I got mine in my GLV size and i seem to be getting a bit of heel slippage.

i went w my regular gl3 size and i get the same slippage as well...it's not much but i think it's due to the chambray insole, which imo is a really nice touch to the shoe. one of my favorite pickups of the year

i went w my regular gl3 size and i get the same slippage as well...it's not much but i think it's due to the chambray insole, which imo is a really nice touch to the shoe. one of my favorite pickups of the year
Agreed.

I can't stand even a little bit of heel slippage so I just copped a pair half down so we'll see how it fits.

Both looked nice but neither cw was my taste. Im not a big on brown or olive usually. I think the 2 i liked the most were the 8 ball and Diamond's, which isn't saying much because i didn't like either enough to even try for lol
I like my medics alot. Missed on the DaVincis 
sick.gif
 and I actually like the 8 balls. Those are my top 3 GLVs for the year...like you said, not a great year. 

taken from guccip's as usual, i feel like alot of heads will be pissed if its mismatch

I have always liked "what the" release even though none lived up to the OG WTD, matching or non match dosent bother me. What i have a problem with is that he only pulled from a couple of the more recent GL3s and my favorite (Leatherbacks) didn't even make the cut according to the list i saw. I was hoping to see pieces from every GL3 all the way back to his David Z days. These look more wack than "What The". Imo "what the" releases should be CRAZY and every panel should be different, all 3 pairs from the 07' 252 pack looked more "what the" then these do.

Last edited:
I have always liked "what the" release even though none lived up to the OG WTD, matching or non match dosent bother me. What i have a problem with is that he only pulled from a couple of the more recent GL3s and my favorite (Leatherbacks) didn't even make the cut according to the list i saw. I was hoping to see pieces from every GL3 all the way back to his David Z days. These look more wack than "What The". Imo "what the" releases should be CRAZY and every panel should be different, all 3 pairs from the 07' 252 pack looked more "what the" then these do.
do you happen to have that list?

PM if any wants 9.5 DS Nightmares Retail +fees

I collect Concepts collabs and this may be the only one I don't buy. Good idea but falls short of its potential IMO The only thing I like is the price...

or

Opinions??

I have the BloodBath's DS still, probably would only keep 1 because they are basically the same colors.

Been waiting all year on the HAL's and I do like them but expected better.

As for the RF 25th Ann. It was a definite cop if the green and salmon shoe was a pair. Mismatched I don't think I can do it.

They aren't even similar and people will really think you're wearing 2 different shoes.

PM if any wants 9.5 DS Nightmares Retail +fees

I collect Concepts collabs and this may be the only one I don't buy. Good idea but falls short of its potential IMO The only thing I like is the price...
repped for the look out

Back
Top Bottom