Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Dumb question but you guys know more than me, any retail pairs left (9.5) of the BAPE Gel Kayanos?

If anyone can help a bro out on Hanons, PM me. Looks like Packer is releasing on the 26th. And their retail is set at $160. Not too bad.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Hanon's are dropping at St. Alfred's?? I just saw Packer is doin in store only [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Almost every Hanon will be in-store only or online if store stock remains (which it won't). There are only a few that will actually make it online from the start... 
wink.gif

I've seen most Hanon preorders at $400.

Mostly In-store only means I won't be getting a pair I guess. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Anyone in the Bay Area know where the Hanon collab is being sold? Haven't heard back from Bait or Undefeated

Going to see what's up with these Hanon's, if i strike out im not too worried, I've been leaning more towards NB's lately. I hope Asics takes notes and starts a customization option in 2016 cause the hype on Asics is too much for me now. If not I may have to switch to Team NB lol.

Going to see what's up with these Hanon's, if i strike out im not too worried, I've been leaning more towards NB's lately. I hope Asics takes notes and starts a customization option in 2016 cause the hype on Asics is too much for me now. If not I may have to switch to Team NB lol.
If asics actually started a customization option for people I feel like the quality control issues would be out of this world.

If asics actually started a customization option for people I feel like the quality control issues would be out of this world.

Lol i have had more QC issues with asics (especially collabs) than any other brand and it isn't even close. I dont know if its just my luck with asics or what.

Anyone know if the Hanon's are dropping at St. Alfred's?? I just saw Packer is doin in store only [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Check in periodically on their website under the ASICS link. Also, please grab me a 10.5, I'll be out of town this weekend :D.

Nah but good luck!

Back
Top Bottom