Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Top 3 glv for me

Don't think JB is the same JB we've become accustom to the over the past several years. Nike Air on the back of the Maroon 6s and the damn XIs, one of their bread and butters are still sitting hours and going on weeks later(6s) after the release . Nike will probably king well into our lifetimes, but you can definitely see a downward trend in terms of hype. Average joe is still digging Js, but the Beasts have awoken and moved on to other things that gets them more e-cred on the Gram or yields a larger profit reselling. Just a shame some of them have been making it more difficult for us to grab the stuff we want such as the Hanons. In an effort to satisfy the Sneaker Gods, I'm willing to sacrifice a pair of WTFs since they're trash, with the hopes of a more bountiful harvest of collabs for the boys in the forum lol

In any case, don't think JB had anything to do with the Karaokes not selling as quickly. More like they're charging too much and probably have a bunch. People were passing left and right with their Bait like raffle. Making people them think they actually were privileged to grab them lol. Nice looking shoe, but for me, at the end the day $220 shipped is too much for something I can live without. Make it $150ish and I would be waiting for shipping confirmation with the rest of y'all. In any case, I'm glad people were able to grab easily.

EDIT: Wonder if JB pulled the 11s from their site? They had nearly a FSR 30 mins ago on SNKRs, now they're gone.

Last edited:
Any of you have wide feet?  Having tried two gel lyte iii's recently in my normal size (11) I'm thinking about going 11.5 for the karaokes because the midfoot feels quite snug at times.  Thanks for any advice.

Not a huge fan of the GLV model, but if the Sand Layers make landfall in the U.S. i will try and cop. I'm a sucker for wheat colorways

People 

DO NOT SHOP at ONENESS boutique!!!

http://www.oneness287.com/

**They have a hidden 15% restock fee for any cancelled item** 

I contacted them to cancel a order (NOT SHIPPED and still processing) after finding out my wife ordered the same shoe(Diamond Supply NT1) that I did for myself. She was trying to surprise me for Xmas. I literally spoke to a rep on the phone and asked them to cancel. She told me to just send a email to the [email protected]. I left her know I did that before calling and just called to confirm. 

1 Hour later, I get email saying item shipped. I immediately wrote them back and asked WHY would you ship a item I called and emailed about to cancel. Their response "there is a 15% restocking fee if you want to cancel the order you cannot just place orders and cancel them without a fee."

My response back was  "I called and emailed about this and no one said anything. As well, I tried to look at your policies and the Spotify page is completely broken. There is no where on your site that confirms what you are saying. It is not stated anywhere" 

My 2nd Response:

Hello Oneness,

I went back and tried to find the policy which you are speaking of and it is nonexistent. If that is your policy to charge a 15% restocking fee for cancelling a shoe that is not sold out and not even shipped then that is terrible business. I would completely understand if it was a limited item that I may have stopped someone else from purchasing. If that is your policy (which to reiterate, is not shown anywhere on your site or Spotify and not explicity expressed to let customers know), then go ahead and ship me the shoes. 

I will not be doing any more business with you and will be sure to let everyone I find and the sneaker community as a whole know how you all do business and that I would suggest giving their money to another vendor. 

Regards,

Response back from Oneness  "that is our policy and these are a limited release we normally do not even offer refunds or cancelations" 

My response: "

Show me the policy. 

And they are limited to 500 pair yes. But they are sitting on all sites. They are not selling out at all. 

Its fine, I am not even going to argue through emails like a child. I am done.

Thanks for the business.

Oneness response  = *crickets*

Moral of story...I just want NT fam to know before you shop with them that if you have to cancel for a LEGIT reason...you are SOL. And its a 15% ghost restocking fee. I will not do business with them again. 

***Post it, share it...whatever you want to do. With it being christmas time, I just dont want folks to get stuck like I did. I have contacted sneakerpolitics to see if they can cancel....we'll see* 
Call your credit card company. Tell Oneness to shove their ghost 15% restocking fee up their a55. If what you say is true,more than likely Visa, AMEX, MC etc will them to get bent.

Last edited:
People 

DO NOT SHOP at ONENESS boutique!!!

http://www.oneness287.com/

**They have a hidden 15% restock fee for any cancelled item** 

I contacted them to cancel a order (NOT SHIPPED and still processing) after finding out my wife ordered the same shoe(Diamond Supply NT1) that I did for myself. She was trying to surprise me for Xmas. I literally spoke to a rep on the phone and asked them to cancel. She told me to just send a email to the [email protected]. I left her know I did that before calling and just called to confirm. 

1 Hour later, I get email saying item shipped. I immediately wrote them back and asked WHY would you ship a item I called and emailed about to cancel. Their response "there is a 15% restocking fee if you want to cancel the order you cannot just place orders and cancel them without a fee."

My response back was "I called and emailed about this and no one said anything. As well, I tried to look at your policies and the Spotify page is completely broken. There is no where on your site that confirms what you are saying. It is not stated anywhere" 

My 2nd Response:

Hello Oneness,

I went back and tried to find the policy which you are speaking of and it is nonexistent. If that is your policy to charge a 15% restocking fee for cancelling a shoe that is not sold out and not even shipped then that is terrible business. I would completely understand if it was a limited item that I may have stopped someone else from purchasing. If that is your policy (which to reiterate, is not shown anywhere on your site or Spotify and not explicity expressed to let customers know), then go ahead and ship me the shoes. 

I will not be doing any more business with you and will be sure to let everyone I find and the sneaker community as a whole know how you all do business and that I would suggest giving their money to another vendor. 

Regards,

Response back from Oneness "that is our policy and these are a limited release we normally do not even offer refunds or cancelations" 

My response: "

Show me the policy. 

And they are limited to 500 pair yes. But they are sitting on all sites. They are not selling out at all. 

Its fine, I am not even going to argue through emails like a child. I am done.

Thanks for the business.

Oneness response = *crickets*

Moral of story...I just want NT fam to know before you shop with them that if you have to cancel for a LEGIT reason...you are SOL. And its a 15% ghost restocking fee. I will not do business with them again. 

***Post it, share it...whatever you want to do. With it being christmas time, I just dont want folks to get stuck like I did. I have contacted sneakerpolitics to see if they can cancel....we'll see* 

Sorry to hear that but you're not the first to have a bad experience with ONENESS

And what's funny someone here in NT will get their feelings hurt with this kind of feedback as they see their shop - if he works for them - as being perfect and has great customer service.

Have you gotten a PM yet from them? LOL

Last edited:
I stopped worrying about oneness after I heard they do some crazy invoice tactics. Raising prices through emails and whatnot. Sorry to hear about it bds, hopefully you can cancel from the other store

A while back oneness had different prices listed on the website vs instore price for the mt580 canadian tuxedos. I believe they didn't allow online orders for them so I called them and the actual price was $240. I ended up buying them for $240+ from an ebay seller haha.

anyone willing to size swap on pair of the bait misfits? i got a 10 would like 9.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom